Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Sim World

by triciamanly Posted 31st Jul 2012 at 2:53 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 4:42 PM
This is really pretty,thanks!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 5:52 PM
Lovely house, and it looks even better decorated, thoroughly reccommend a visit simfansuk.com to see the decorated version.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 6:46 PM
Great architecture. House is so charming and beautiful.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 5:47 AM
Really nice! Looking at an unfurnished house is fun for a change, it makes the architectural details really stand out! Plus, it's kind of like RL house hunting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 2:08 PM
One of the best houses I have downloaded, thanks! I like unfurnished houses better; the furnished ones don't really appeal to me because I like to decorate them myself, and deleting all the furnishings takes AGES! Thank you again!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:26 AM
Thanks so much to each of you for taking the time to comment. I also really appreciate the feedback about unfurnished houses. I just uploaded a new furnished one, but maybe can add an unfurnished version too if it's accepted.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 8:28 PM
Another great creation Anne!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRaineFamily
One of the best houses I have downloaded, thanks! I like unfurnished houses better; the furnished ones don't really appeal to me because I like to decorate them myself, and deleting all the furnishings takes AGES! Thank you again!

I always just move someone in and then out, it's quickest!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 11:37 PM
Without seeing it in game, I'm not about to give it a 5 out of 5, but from what I can see in these screenshots, the architecture is pretty awesome looking. So I think I'll be using this. Glad you made a furnished and a non-furnished version, since I love to customize. It also brings the price of the house down when you do it like this. I do love what you did with the stairs, as well. I should try that technique out, myself.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkCoffeeJazz
Without seeing it in game, I'm not about to give it a 5 out of 5, but from what I can see in these screenshots, the architecture is pretty awesome looking. So I think I'll be using this. Glad you made a furnished and a non-furnished version, since I love to customize. It also brings the price of the house down when you do it like this. I do love what you did with the stairs, as well. I should try that technique out, myself.

DarkCoffeeJazz, thanks so very much for the comments. I sincerely hope the house doesn't disappoint! I'd love to see what you do with it! All the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 2:07 AM
Nice job!!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:08 PM
Stunning! Other than that, I'm lost for words!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 5:28 PM
Hey Tricia. I was wondering, If this is base-game friendly, where did you get the half wall?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kpkeila
Hey Tricia. I was wondering, If this is base-game friendly, where did you get the half wall?

Hi kpkeila! thanks so much for asking. I used the cheat constrainfloorelevation false to make the half wall. all the best, tricia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:00 AM
thank you