Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Passion Model Pose Pack

by JuBa_0oº Posted 15th Aug 2012 at 6:34 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 6:58 PM
Amazing *-*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 7:54 PM
I love you! please don't ever lose your creativity
you managed to far surpass the average "boring high fashion model pose"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 7:46 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 5:31 PM
Thanks guys! ;-D
That´s what I try to do since day one freedom 55 :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 11:05 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 1:06 AM
Ok. When I read model poses, I thought "oh great. not more same ole modeling poses". But when I looked at them I was surprised. These poses aren't like the usual kind that are too awkward and dull to be used for anything but modeling. These are actually versatile! They're modeling, but the poses and even facial expressions could still be used in storytelling, too. You have raised the bar on model pose packs. Your creativity is why you are one of my favorite creators! Thank you for staying true JuBa. Love your work. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 11:34 AM
Those poses are so beautiful , I love your work! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 12:44 AM
These poses are awesome! But what I would like to know is, where did you get the hair on your avatar? Because I quite like it, and I was just curious.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 5:29 AM
This pose pack is gonna make my sims get more downloaded off the sims 3 thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 1:30 PM
These are awesome thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:05 AM
Oh guys thank you so much for the comments!! xD
The hair is from a EP Loki-licious(don´t remember which one, maybe pets?)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 7:52 PM
I love everything you make, haha.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim_serenity
I love everything you make, haha.

Oooh :lovestruc thanks!!

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qnshr5
Ok. When I read model poses, I thought "oh great. not more same ole modeling poses". But when I looked at them I was surprised. These poses aren't like the usual kind that are too awkward and dull to be used for anything but modeling. These are actually versatile! They're modeling, but the poses and even facial expressions could still be used in storytelling, too. You have raised the bar on model pose packs. Your creativity is why you are one of my favorite creators! Thank you for staying true JuBa. Love your work. :lovestruc

Awesome comment, and thank for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 5:35 AM
fantastic! downloading...thanks! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qnshr5

OMG i just died in here.
Thank you so so so much :-)

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th May 2013 at 7:17 PM
I would have to agree with Qnshr5 on her comment. They are perfect for both modeling and story telling. I hate finding tons of poses who are pretty much "cookie cutter".

I don't have any problems with them either, very easy to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 6:47 PM
I can't seem to find the pose pack in the decor section, am I being completely blind? It's definitly been put in the right folder before switching on the game, I even tried restarting but I can't see it anywhere.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 4:05 PM
Great poses! I use them all the time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 8:15 PM
I love the poses but could you tell me where did you get the jumpsuit?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperNerdyLove
I would have to agree with Qnshr5 on her comment. They are perfect for both modeling and story telling. I hate finding tons of poses who are pretty much "cookie cutter".

I don't have any problems with them either, very easy to use.

Thank youuuu SuperNerdyLove <3 that makes me really happy

Quote: Originally posted by Pankey
I can't seem to find the pose pack in the decor section, am I being completely blind? It's definitly been put in the right folder before switching on the game, I even tried restarting but I can't see it anywhere.

Hey Packey, you can´t find the pose pack in the decor section honey, you need to look for the pose player instead xD it looks like a cinema clapperboard. Once you buy it, place it in your modelling room and click on "select a pose". Only then you can search for the poses.

Quote: Originally posted by liizumuzi
I love the poses but could you tell me where did you get the jumpsuit?

Hey liizumuzi, thank you for the comment sweetie but hey, none of my models is wearing a jumpsuit xD I think you are mistaken

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 6:54 AM
Отличные позы, для портретов и обложек. Местами эротичные, местами - романтичные, а местами - бытовые. Я забираю большую часть.