Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I Wanna See Some Cash: Platform Heels

by Puss 'N Heels Posted 9th Aug 2012 at 12:06 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2013 at 10:55 PM by daluved1

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 12:43 AM
Yesss I love these! My sims will wear them even though they aren't strippers, lol thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 1:01 AM
Beautiful quality and style. Thank you very much for creating and sharing these
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 4:21 AM
I really need these heels. I love the detail, getting them when I get on my desktop. Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 6:54 AM
Very sexy! Luv them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:02 AM
Everything goes with platform heels, thanks !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 8:28 AM
These are sexy Great job
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 11:06 AM
Great for my femme fatale sims, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 4:59 PM
Wow! Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:55 PM
I couldn't stop laughing at your description...laughing the whole time I was downloading them!! They are nice though LMAO
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:35 PM
LOOOOOVEEEEE!:D
Btw, what is that item that you have your sim against? Is it an actual pole or the firefighter pole recolored?
Interstellar Traveler
#12 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chrysanthemum
LOOOOOVEEEEE!:D
Btw, what is that item that you have your sim against? Is it an actual pole or the firefighter pole recolored?

You'll find out soon

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:46 AM
LOL!!!! Love the Description!! xDD
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 2:57 AM
AWESOME shoes! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 3:34 AM
These Suckers are HOT!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 4:02 AM
I actually had to go listen to the song. -__- Lol.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 4:51 AM
Damn.. 'Nuff said.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 10:24 PM
I really love these. I'm pretty picky when it comes to shoes for my sims as many that I've seen really making the foot too short, or the ankles too thick. This actually looks like a shoe seperate from the sim's foot and the proper size. Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 3:26 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 1:52 PM
love love love!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 3:53 PM
I am so sad...had to give up the shoes.

The shoes texture is attaching to EA and store clothing, either the collar or bottom hem.

Anyone else having these issues?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#22 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 6:23 PM Last edited by daluved1 : 12th Aug 2012 at 7:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I am so sad...had to give up the shoes.

The shoes texture is attaching to EA and store clothing, either the collar or bottom hem.

Anyone else having these issues?

Unfortunately that's going to happen with some clothing. Because that bow detail has to be mapped separately from the shoes in order to have texture and recolor. I threw it in the corner somewhere, but there is only so much space on the entire EA body map that there is bound to be some overlapping some where. I've had this happen with a lot of CC shoes that feature extra meshed on details. I will look into possibly finding a lesser used spot on the UV map.

ETA - Can you tell me which EA items are overlapping so I can compare their texture maps?

I did some testing and found out it was happening to a lot of things. But I found a space to move the bow's texture to - it's actually lodged between the shoe straps. This insures that nothing will overlap! I'll be uploading a fixed version shortly.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 7:57 PM
It was the collars of these outfits:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c...ail_200x200.png
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c...dc1098a5c_z.jpg

The hem of these outfits and the one pants from Diesel:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c...l_2_200x200.png
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c...75eb220fc_z.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c...c5a1d0d23_z.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c...4e8fe8fcd_z.jpg

Yep, seen it other CC shoes too, didn't know what caused it, but thank you very much for explaining it. Thank you for looking into it, I understand if nothing can be done about it.

EDIT: Saw your post after I posted mine. I iz havin' a happy now!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#24 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:10 PM
Thanks again for pointing this out! How embarrsasing to have missed that.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:33 PM
These shoes are awesome! And I have to know: The stripper pole... What's the story on that? I've wondered for a long time if anyone was going to make a pole and the option to actually dance around with it. I remember something about a dancing cage for either Sims 1 or 2.

Would it be possible to make something like that? I'm even thinking that with pole dancing becoming a pseudosport that women attend classes in to lose weight, feel sexy and have fun at the same time, you could make it a type of work out equipment. Could be like the martial arts training dummy, where the sim gets better as skill increases. I would personally laugh my hind parts right off from seeing a girl fall off the pole in the early stages of skill! Think Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies. NOTHING beats an awkward attempt at being sexy as far as funny goes!!! :D

Just throwing out thoughts for any creative animators out there looking for a challenge...
Page 1 of 3