Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Historical Home Tour

by triciamanly Posted 30th Aug 2012 at 5:23 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 8:01 PM
Just lovely! I so enjoyed your back story as well. It brings the house to life which would seem authentic on its own merit. Nice house, nice details!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 2:45 AM
Wow! It's beautiful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 4:34 AM
This is a really nice house! I love the bushes running along the back deck and the roof job. Although I have to ask, in the third bedroom can people get in between the door and the end of the bed?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 10:59 AM
This is A Lovely house! I Love The shape of the master bedroom! The front garden is lovely too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 2:16 PM
Beautiful house! Thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
This is a really nice house! I love the bushes running along the back deck and the roof job. Although I have to ask, in the third bedroom can people get in between the door and the end of the bed?

Ha Ha! You're right, sims will not be able to get in that room. I should have noticed that. Hopefully downloaders will move the door over one grid. Probably most people redecorate and refurnish base game with better stuff don't you think?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Just lovely! I so enjoyed your back story as well. It brings the house to life which would seem authentic on its own merit. Nice house, nice details!

Thanks VerDeTerre! It's funny how sims just seem to write their own stories. After Lucinda's disappointment, she threw herself into her work and is now a business executive. She also met a neighbor, Scout Tester. They fell in love, had a whirlwind courtship and a roof raising wedding on the front lawn. Now Lucinda is expecting their first child, but is debating whether to quit her job because Scout is underemployed as a mascot.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 3:50 PM
terame, totally crazy, and raynuss! I appreciate your comments so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:34 PM
Very beautiful house. It looks so charming and inviting. Your wall with white brick is great.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:32 PM
what a beautiful old house! very lovely job as usual
Mad Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:16 PM
Quote:
Thanks VerDeTerre! It's funny how sims just seem to write their own stories. After Lucinda's disappointment, she threw herself into her work and is now a business executive. She also met a neighbor, Scout Tester. They fell in love, had a whirlwind courtship and a roof raising wedding on the front lawn. Now Lucinda is expecting their first child, but is debating whether to quit her job because Scout is underemployed as a mascot.
Too funny, it sounds like your Sims have a life of their own. I don't always follow all of the posts in the "What's Happening in Your Game Right Now" thread, but I'm going to look for you there (I hope you post there!).

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:58 AM
I knew I would find one of your gorgeous house more ! This one is amazing. I love its architecture a lot and the fantastic way you made the roofing ! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:00 PM
I love the way you decorate your houses. The lounge looks so cosy and inviting.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 10:49 PM
Oh my! The architercture of this house is fabolously gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 6:46 AM
Very pretty, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:07 PM
I love this house and I make entire neighborhoods with this house. The furnishings that come with the house match it exceptionally. I love this home!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hgfgqq
I love this house and I make entire neighborhoods with this house. The furnishings that come with the house match it exceptionally. I love this home!

hgfgqq! Thanks so much for your comment. It means a lot coming from someone who has played with the house. All the best to you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:05 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:07 PM
Thank you