Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:43 PM
Default Who else is staying up until midnight for supernaturals?
I've been talking non stop for the last 2 weeks about how excited I am. I'm staying up until midnight to buy the download version from Amazon. I am SO excited for the zombie aspect. And the other smaller things, not too excited about werewolves fairies wizards the ect... but the new harvestable and skills look cool. I want a real zombie apocalypse too. ;-; So who else is staying up late tonight to get it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simrainbow
I've been talking non stop for the last 2 weeks about how excited I am. I'm staying up until midnight to buy the download version from Amazon. I am SO excited for the zombie aspect. And the other smaller things, not too excited about werewolves fairies wizards the ect... but the new harvestable and skills look cool. I want a real zombie apocalypse too. ;-; So who else is staying up late tonight to get it?

I rarely go to sleep before midnight, heck its 0:30 here now xD, unfortunately I wont be able to get expansion today . Which is shame coz Supernaturals and Seasons are only expansions so far that Im actually waiting for. The rest I was just, I'm going to get them sooner or later no rush.
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simrainbow

Nope. Unfortunately, school happened.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:55 PM
Nice, Supernatural comes out on my Birthday but will never, ever work on my computer. Lovely.
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:58 PM
I won't be able too, haha, other wise, I totally would

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 12:05 AM
Don't know if I'll be up that late. I certainly will check to see if it's ready for download before I head to work so I can give it a go as soon as I get home.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 12:46 AM
So most people can't stay up late they should have released it on a weekend. Good thing i'm on independent studies so no school and it's the only expansion besides pets I cared about the rest I just got when my sister bought em.
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:13 AM
I think Amazon will probably release it 12 AM Pacific time, and I am on Eastern time. There is NO WAY I'm staying up until 3 AM. The game will be there in the morning. I am going to wait and see if they drop the price way down for a few hours like they did with Showtime - because I'd kick myself if it did that and if I'd waited a few hours I would have had an extra 20 in my pocket. However, I'm still convinced that Showtime price drop was an accident and it won't happen again. I just don't want to be wrong!
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:14 AM
I'm staying up, but not for Supernatural.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:47 AM
No, but I did manage to order it just before it was released :D. It'll come regular UPS (I'm getting a DVD) and I will see it in a week or so. The wait really doesn't bother me as I feel engrossed enough in the games currently before me, but I am looking forward to hearing what everyone here has to say about it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:56 AM
I'm staying up to see if it appears on Origin for download. I'm not sure what exact time to expect it to be released though.
Eminence Grise
#12 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 2:34 AM
I'm in California, and I normally stay up till 3AM PST (don't have to get up for work till 11, and I'm a night owl ). Buying from GameFly (used to be Direct2Drive, and I've been getting my TS3 games as digital downloads there since before Origin existed). Don't know exactly when the download will be available, but if it's 9 pm PST (that's happened with other games) I'll have six hours to play tonight, would be nice 12 am PST, would still have 3 hours. Otherwise, hopefully I can start the download before work and play when I get home tomorrow
One Minute Ninja'd
#13 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 2:40 AM
I may be up, but I won't pick it up until tomorrow. I know, I'm old fashioned, but I prefer the physical media to the digital download. Even so, it's not getting installed for a few days until some more tuning mods and a few other goodies are updated. I'm looking forward to it, but not enough to muck up the legacy I have going right now.
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:06 AM
I wish I could but I ordered a copy from Gamestop because I had a credit, and they close at 9

Even worse, I have to wait for my husband to pick it up on his way home from work because I don't drive and it's too far to ride my bike.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:30 AM
I'm just so excited for it guess i'm the only one able to stay up to download it though x)

EDIT: Nevermind read a few more people's posts guess i'm not the only one o-o and i'm usually up until 12+ anyways as well since I have no time to be up.
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:33 AM
I would but I have to wait till Friday that's when I get paid
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:52 AM
O_O For some reason features from Supernatural randomly appeared in my game. In CAS the ability to create supernaturals works, but the text appears blank. I don't know how that feature even got there, but I think it might have something to do with the updated version of MasterController.
Eminence Grise
#18 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerbu
O_O For some reason features from Supernatural randomly appeared in my game. In CAS the ability to create supernaturals works, but the text appears blank. I don't know how that feature even got there, but I think it might have something to do with the updated version of MasterController.

Yes, that's what it is You'll find discussion in at least two other threads here. They won't appear with supernatural features (wings etc) in game yet, just in CAS.

In other news, the midnight EDT/9 pm PDT hypothesis has just been disproven
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
In other news, the midnight EDT/9 pm PDT hypothesis has just been disproven

From what I've heard, it's in US stores now, but unfortunately not on Origin.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:08 AM
I ordered it with Amazon points, so I could save my cash for other things. They will mail it to me in a few days
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:09 AM Last edited by kattenijin : 4th Sep 2012 at 6:01 AM.
Well, it is officially 12:05AM in New York, and Origin still has Supernatural marked as "unreleased". I'd guess it isn't being released by time zone, but by Pacific Time. I guess I'll be installing it after work this afternoon.

[EDIT] It is downloading now, time is 1:00 AM.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:15 AM
Well, looks like I won't be getting it tonight. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow though I'll be excited for it.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:16 AM
I'm staying up :-) I was wondering why I never got an order confirmation from Amazon and realized I never placed a pre-order so I saw this thread and found out I could order a digital copy from Amazon and download at Midnight. No waiting for UPS. So 3 more hours to go (yay!)

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:19 AM
I'm so mad, they already took my money for the digital download or I would have run over to Walmart to pick up my copy tonight...I'm off on holiday, and planned on really exploring the expansion tonight. I got early rest today and everything....So disappointed
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:23 AM
I'm going to be staying up for a while longer to finish off a few things, so that will use up some time and maybe it will be released by the time I'm finished.
Page 1 of 2