Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:25 AM
So I got Bonehilda and I have a dog, one dog and Christopher Steel, living together, so I got her I awakened her cause lots of stuff in the house was broken, she fixed everything mopped up the puddles, then went to teach the dog tricks, wouldn't leave the dog alone!! The dog only had one more trick to learn so I taught the dog the trick and will re-awaken her in a bit to see if that helps!! LOL
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:49 AM
You know, you'd think it would be the other way around..Dogs overly obsessed with her instead of her constantly harassing them. Every dog I know loves bones..
Forum Resident
#53 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 3:01 AM
Skri- Yeah, she keeps doing that, kicking and then picking them up, kicking and picking them up, this is only if she has no other job to do though. She also checks her teeth or checks something in the mirror O.O

And she also teaches strays tricks and plays with them too.
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 3:18 AM
You know, it's funny, I didn't have a single problem with Bonehilda until after I read this thread, lol. Then she decided to play the 'go ahead and try and dismiss me. I dare you. It won't do nothin' game. Fortunately judicious use of the delete button fixed her...
Field Researcher
#55 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 8:42 AM
The good news is she now leaves the dog alone!! He learned his last trick and she came out her box and didn't make a beeline right to the dog!! Now ahe cleans does her thing with the mirror, she does try to pet the dog constantly now, you would think she'd learn after getting bitten by him every time to NOT pet him, but other than that it is good!
Instructor
#56 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 11:09 AM
I don't get her. She made sense in the original Sims. She came out, cleaned my house, then got back in her box.

But as soon as I bought her little coffin house and tried to use her in TS3... she walked directly out the front door, got into a taxi, and went to a nightclub. WTF?!
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 11:44 AM
I love Bonehilda at times but most of the time she is so freaking annoying. She leaves my cat alone...except when it goes to sleep! As soon as kitty lays down for a rest, here comes Bonehilda wanting to pet him. Keyword "want" Kitty HATES her. I think it's because she's always waking her up! When Bonehilda isn't trying to anger the cat, she's walking in and out of my male sim's bedroom where she likes to watch him sleep, leave the room, turn around, come back in, watch him sleep, leave the room, repeat repeat repeat. Creepy!
Instructor
#58 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:17 AM
I just noticed that all Bonehildas have deep voice

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Field Researcher
#59 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:24 AM
Bonehilda is my favourite thing about Supernatural right now. I rarely hire maids or butlers because they create waaay more work for me than they're worth (especially butlers. I just can't anymore...) but I bought the Bonehilda coffin just because I was trying out all of the new stuff and oh my god! she actually cleans! And even better: my sim just had a baby, and I hate dealing with sims pre-child age. The baby starts screaming because it's bored or hungry or whatever, and I'm about to wake up my sim who has work early in the morning when I see the coffin open and Bon's out again! She goes right to the baby, picks it up, coos at it, feeds it, changes it, and puts it back to sleep. And then goes to clean the litter box and pets the cat. I think I have a crush on her.

I kinda wish my sims could communicate with her more than just 'chat' but the fact that they can't is probably what makes her so efficient. I did invite her to my sim's birthday party at the Velvet Lounge though. She played foosball with the other Bonehilda and my sim.
Eminence Grise
#60 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
I don't get her. She made sense in the original Sims. She came out, cleaned my house, then got back in her box.

But as soon as I bought her little coffin house and tried to use her in TS3... she walked directly out the front door, got into a taxi, and went to a nightclub. WTF?!

That would probably be an un-updated version of Twallan's Register mod. It was assigning her job roles (like Mixologist). Get the update.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#61 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:16 PM
She is stalking me while I try to go wee

Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 10:25 PM
Love how different everyone's Bonehilda is. My Bonehilda not only wouldn't leave the baby alone...she ran off with him! Disappeared from my family completely, and I never saw her or the baby again. It was a surprise stepchild anyway, so it was actually a welcome kidnapping, but geez!!! Quite funny.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:12 PM
I guess she won't do the laundry is because all laundry related interactions have the AllowGreetedSims="False" so only sims that live in this residential lot can do the laundry and she is basically a homeless service NPC so she does not have the permission to do the laundry.
I could be wrong though.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 6:49 PM
As I posted in a thread I created, my Bonehilda turned into a zombie lady. She limped around like a zombie, looking normal at first. Then she transformed into a green, skinned, pretty zombie lady with skimpy clothes. My oh my.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenomIIFX
I guess she won't do the laundry is because all laundry related interactions have the AllowGreetedSims="False" so only sims that live in this residential lot can do the laundry and she is basically a homeless service NPC so she does not have the permission to do the laundry.
I could be wrong though.

That doesn’t seem to work for me.
My experience so far:

She won’t touch laundry at all, unless I manually move some clothe into the washing machine. Then she will pick up clothepiles or start the washer right away.
After that she won’t move it to dryers/clothesline. Only if order my sim to pick it from the machine and drop the wet clothes on floor, then she will take them to dryers or clothesline.
I wonder how much EA tested her seeing how she keeps harassing pets and toddlers and totally ignore laundry.
Instructor
#66 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 8:52 PM
Aww, I think she just wants to throw the dog a bone.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Mad Poster
#67 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:17 PM
Even though she does go neurotic trying to pet my sim's evil, aggresive kitty, I still like her and find her useful. Kitty doesn't like Bonehilda, hisses at her all day.

She helps my sim with her logic points, found out she has an awful, spooky, deep voice.

All while keeping a efficient running household and cleaning behind my sims, she still finds time to keep her beauty together.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 4:50 AM
I've encountered the harrass-pets issue with Bonehilda trying to constantly pet my family's cats. I actually wouldn't mind too much except that since they can't SNIFF her and she doesn't let them sniff her hand instead/first, the socials are big fat negatives.

My biggest beef with her though, that made me give up on using her til mods come out, is that I have a family with several kids, and their hunger bar goes in the yellow almost every night while they sleep- and Bonehilda would wind up making SO MUCH instant food for the kids that it was ridiculous! There'd be toast, brain freezes, cereal, canned soup, ice cream, and juice on almost every surface area in kitchen by the time 6am rolled around if I didn't start cheating the kids' motives up. And they weren't even getting into the orange at all, much less to where it was social worker/danger zone.
#69 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 8:17 PM
Just like the original Bonehilda, she loooooves getting her drink on. To celebrate getting a Soulpeace Gem cut into a Crystal Skull, My Sim cracked open a bottle of Nectar. She made a beeline right to the nectar, drank two glasses, and then piddled herself (TWICE), possibly because she has no stomach and is just a pile of bones. At least she cleaned up the piddle herself.
Test Subject
#70 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Just like the original Bonehilda, she loooooves getting her drink on. To celebrate getting a Soulpeace Gem cut into a Crystal Skull, My Sim cracked open a bottle of Nectar. She made a beeline right to the nectar, drank two glasses, and then piddled herself (TWICE), possibly because she has no stomach and is just a pile of bones. At least she cleaned up the piddle herself.

It is actually worse than you think. They had to add a special xml in the gameplay data to keep her from drinking too often. Otherwise she ends up in a drink-piddle-clean-drink-piddle-clean loop that never ends. I'm kinda surprised it allowed her to drink 2 in a row. Lol
#71 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caelrona
Otherwise she ends up in a drink-piddle-clean-drink-piddle-clean loop that never ends.
I know how she feels. I've been there a time or two myself.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenomIIFX
I could be wrong though.

Just modded my game. Sleep now. Will check tomorrow to see if Bonehilda is doing the laundry.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Personcalledjoy
Just modded my game. Sleep now. Will check tomorrow to see if Bonehilda is doing the laundry.

Note this is probably not a mod I'm going to post as its likely to result in all other greeted sims mysteriously doing laundry in your house. Although, Im not sure thats a bad thing :-p
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 7:53 AM
Pretty sure this is not supposed to be happening.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 7:55 AM
@ButchSims
Haha.
Actually I checked that particular XML - it keeps her from going to a BAR too often. since you brought out the Nectar, however, Bonehilda was able to go all Loophole on you. No wonder. So as long as we keep the booze away from Boney, it seems she won't be able to get her booze on too often autonomously.

@Personcalledjoy
Slightly off topic (though it does pertain to Ol' Boney) Which XML did you tune? I've been pulling all the XML I can find that Boney is in and there are separate tunings for: Washer to dryer; Washer to clothesline; wet pile to dryer; wet pile to clothesline and so forth (hamper to washer; dirty clothes pile to washer; etc.)
So depending on what you tuned she might still not do the laundry if the specifics don't match the situation.. hehe. but also you could just up the appeal for Bonehilda to do the laundry (because there is some, but not much. I think it was 50 for each tuning?) instead of changing the non-greeted sims, which won't have an effect on her anyway. She can do it regardless, there just isn't much attraction for her to do it, since it was tuned low.. so she does other things that have higher tuning (All pet and baby interactions are set at 200!) because they are more appealing to the AI.
Page 3 of 4