Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:34 AM
I'll go download it now and see what happens, thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 2:02 AM
I have the newest version downloaded and I tried it out. I had my warlock sim use a fairy potion on himself. He is now just a fairy and has none of his warlock powers. Am I doing something incorrectly? I have not tried out the MC yet, and I do not have any kind of mod that would interfere with it. I plan on trying out the MC, but don't quite yet understand it fully.
Scholar
#28 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fatal_syn
I have the newest version downloaded and I tried it out. I had my warlock sim use a fairy potion on himself. He is now just a fairy and has none of his warlock powers. Am I doing something incorrectly? I have not tried out the MC yet, and I do not have any kind of mod that would interfere with it. I plan on trying out the MC, but don't quite yet understand it fully.

I've managed to get this to work (yay!) by doing the following as a tester - I created a Supernatural in CAS, a Fairy. Once in Live Mode, I clicked on her, selected NRASS, then Master Controller. Once in there, I clicked Intermediate, then Occult. I clicked on Vampire and Witch, agreed to everything by clicking on the huge ticks and it worked! I then had a Fairy with her wings, who could cast spells and conjure apples like a Witch, and the Hunger motive changed to Thirst (but remained green) and I have Vampire interactions too, as well as the skin change and the glowing eyes. Result, pretty much

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:16 AM
The occult works for me now with the cheat package, but now I can't interact with any other sims? It wont let me click on anyone, just says no interactions available. o.o My genie/witch hybrid is pretty cool though.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:58 AM
It works!

Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 5:31 AM
Nice Were Fairy !
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 12:21 PM
how did you make it work?
[QUOTE=SimmerE14]It works!

how did you get it to work? nothing I do to make a hybrid is working.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fishyman

Do you have nraas hybrid and all mc modules? I can make vampire-wolf-fairy-witch and all is working.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:17 PM
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:42 PM Last edited by Fishyman : 16th Sep 2012 at 5:12 PM.
mc
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
[QUOTE=Fishyman]
Do you have nraas hybrid and all mc modules? I can make vampire-wolf-fairy-witch and all is working.

I only have master controller, the cheat module and the hybrid mod. I still can't make hybrids though and i'm sure it's not caused by a conflict because I removed all but the hybrid mod and the potions still wouldn't make a hybrid.

Edit: even with all master cotroller modules i'm still not getting a hybrid.

Edit2: hang on. has anyone got this working without showtime?
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 7:28 PM
I removed all but the hybrid mod and the potions still wouldn't make a hybrid.

That is an EA bug which allows you to create hybrids in that manner. I have no idea the efficacy of that process.

[Hybrid] has no impact on the processing used to create hybrids in the first place. It simply fixes some interface conflicts once you have one made.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 7:40 PM
Are you only trying with the potions? I think those might be a hit or miss—like, you have to get an EA bug while using the potions for that to create the hybrid (where without the mod, it would still give a hybrid, but one that was missing interactions). Have you tried using the Intermediate > Occult command to do it?

edit aw, ninja'd.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 7:46 PM
Hmm, I downloaded the MC and the Hybrid Mod. Both the newest versions. I go to the Occult list and it tells me which supernatural I am, of course. But it doesn't let me select more than one... hmm. Going to try and remove both mods and redownloading them.

Nevermind- got it working now. I guess I had a bug or something. It randomly decided to work. >.<

Works beautifully now. Thanks Twallan.
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:08 PM
EA Bug?
[QUOTE=KaiRuh]I think those you have to get an EA bug while using the potions for that to create the hybrid (where without the mod, it would still give a hybrid, but one that was missing interactions)

What EA bug?

[QUOTE=KaiRuh]Have you tried using the Intermediate > Occult command to do it?

Yes. In all kinds of ways. I've tried adding an occult to an existing occult, tried adding 2 occults to a normal sim at the same time only for 1 to appear and adding 3 occults at the same time which yeaidled the Same result.

I also tried treeage's sim transformer. It didn't add an occult to an already supernatural sim.

Does this even work without show time by the way?
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:18 PM
I've tried adding an occult to an existing occult, tried adding 2 occults to a normal sim at the same time only for 1 to appear and adding 3 occults at the same time which yeaidled the Same result.

And *which* version of [MasterController] are you using ?

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:19 PM

I went int MC/Intermediate/occult and selected which ones I wanted :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:21 PM Last edited by Fishyman : 16th Sep 2012 at 8:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
And *which* version of [MasterController] are you using ?

Most recent, version 43 I think... With all modules

Edit: sorry! I ment V90! (I mixed up debug enabler and master controller )
Eminence Grise
#43 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:34 PM
I'd like to remind folks that if they have "this doesn't work", support type questions about Twallan's mods, they should be asked at his site Easier for him that way too.
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:58 PM
Fixed it, I thought I had v90 MC but I had version 89 instead. My mistake. The mod now works perfectly ( potions still switch occults though so be careful)
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by archwyvern
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkMtmZSqnRE

Its working
Must... Mute....

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Instructor
#46 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 6:32 PM
...There should be a Supernatural picture thread...since there's a lot of pictures of people's cool creatures.

Would be a very cool thing for those who don't have the expansion to look at...wink wink.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:32 PM Last edited by Nahele : 18th Sep 2012 at 10:03 PM.
i met a fairy zombie npc named oberon summerdream this night.. nuff said about creepy hybrids O.o

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:39 PM
btw oberon summerdream was a playable sims 2 char
Screenshots

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:03 PM
is it possible to make a one giant hybrid made of all the occults?
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:09 AM
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I was wondering what happens when hybrid sims have children? What will the child inherit? If a fairy werewolf had a baby with a vampire witch would the child be a hybrid combination of some or all of that or will the game just randomly assign one of the four types?
Page 2 of 3