Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Evanesims
is it possible to make a one giant hybrid made of all the occults?

It is quite possible, altough I haven't tested yet. So far I only make a hybrid of 4 new occults from SN.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:20 PM
twallan is the sims god. thx man
Field Researcher
#53 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purexevil666
i don't promote creators but TWALLAN ROCKS
Now you can make hybrids with his Hybrid titled mod Found Here
Go get it if you want to see a fairy/werewolf Now it makes this game complete even though it's more likely to glitch out as it's a core mod.. Like other modes even though they're fully updated! i'v experienced hardcore glitches with woohooer and MC's tattoo expand and Integration. So i don't really know how it's gonna effect my game :/ Has anyone tried it yet?

Thanks for the Hybrid Mod link, didn't know Twallan made something like that. I miss my Genie/Vampire made by a glitch in my game, gave me issues with my saved game, so I had to delete the save and lost my game glitch Hybrid.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#54 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 1:17 AM
umm, is there a reason the last two comments have some spammy links in them? especially since both of them it's their first post? classy, guys, real classy.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#55 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:05 AM
The reason would be that they're spammers.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:06 AM Last edited by popnography : 6th Jul 2013 at 3:16 AM.
Default Vampire/Fairy hybrid
I made a hybrid using Twallan's MC, however my Sim is more of a Fairy than she is a vampire. http://imgur.com/MCuahQz

(My game is in Swedish, but you can probably figure out that she has Fairy and Vampire alternatives in the menu.)

The only thing is that she can't hunt/bite people, and she still has the Hunger meter instead of the Thirst one. http://imgur.com/ohsDMtE
She has a brown box in the relationship panel, too, as if she were a werewolf.

Is there a way you can tweak around that a bit? It'd be pretty cool if it were a more even split between the two occult types. :P
Eminence Grise
#57 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by popnography
Is there a way you can tweak around that a bit? It'd be pretty cool if it were a more even split between the two occult types. :P

Since this is a question about one of Twallan's mods, and seems to be directed to him, you should bring it up in the discussion threads for that mod at his forum
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by popnography
I made a hybrid using Twallan's MC, however my Sim is more of a Fairy than she is a vampire. http://imgur.com/MCuahQz

The only thing is that she can't hunt/bite people, and she still has the Hunger meter instead of the Thirst one. http://imgur.com/ohsDMtE
She has a brown box in the relationship panel, too, as if she were a werewolf.

Well at least she didn't get the thirst meter while not being able to hunt/bite people!

I'd love to try this out, but I wonder if its compatible with AwesomeMod, like some of Twallan's mods are? It seems like it could cause more trouble than its worth though, at the moment. I'll wait until its perfected.

This magic goblin armor smells a little musty.
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 10:34 PM
I am thankful that Twallan created this mod but I have just one minor problem, My game always seems to crash when I try to load up my sim and also is this problem related to what modules I'm suppose to download? Thanks for any reply.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#60 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 3:10 AM
You are better off asking these questions on Twallan's site, as modders support their own mods, he's is very good at answering questions, and there may already be an answer for you in the FAQ section for the mod.
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
You are better off asking these questions on Twallan's site, as modders support their own mods, he's is very good at answering questions, and there may already be an answer for you in the FAQ section for the mod.

Okay no Problem hopefully he can get back to me about the problem.
Test Subject
#62 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 5:52 PM
Hey community, although I haven't managed to get Twallan's mod working I have however succeeded in creating a plantsim-alien hybrid as a result I need to worry about hunger,bladder and sleep. You guys should try it outout its pretty cool.
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 3:39 PM
Outdated mod please just leave it to be
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eliasw123
Outdated mod please just leave it to be

Not sure why you would necro this, but Hybrid is not outdated as it is working for patch 1.67.
Page 3 of 3