Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Armpit Hair - Body Hair for Teens - Elder!

by moxiemason Posted 19th Sep 2012 at 12:13 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2012 at 2:59 PM by moxiemason : updating

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:20 AM
this item is full of winning!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:36 AM
Thank you a million times for this! I have been waiting and waiting!! Putting it in the back hair section was/ is a great idea! When you do figure out how to make it hi-rez please tell me! I realize a lot of females are gonna be disgusted by this, but Chest hair and armpit hair are very manly things. Our society at least here in the US has taking shaving-plucking and waxing too far imho. Thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thank you! I'm a female and I'm not disgusted by this We have armpit hair too! But thank you, now my Sims can be realistic
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 1:08 AM
I actually wish there was a few for females, for all the hippie sims out there XD Great job
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 1:43 AM
That's a good idea ! Well done, I never use the back hair section (who would want back hair? ) and I'd like very much to have my male sims to be...more male-ish (even if I am a female!) (but I don't think I would use it on female sims though, a little too much, unless they are werewolves)
I would use it with a better resolution, I will wait for you to figure it out, if you can ! I don't know a thing about mod/CC creation myself lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 1:47 AM
I've never been a fan of armpit hair, but you've changed my mind with the sparse one! Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 2:47 AM
Now our men can be even more manly - thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 4:11 AM
Was going to look for something like this soon. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 5:31 AM
I noticed while unzipping there are two files in there. Do I need both mods in the mod folder? fyi, I noticed a floaty head thingy while in CAS but not in the game yet. I'm hoping for no more issues since, I really want this to work. Will keep you informed.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 5:34 AM
Default Whoopsie.
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Thank you! I'm a female and I'm not disgusted by this We have armpit hair too! But thank you, now my Sims can be realistic

Sorry, that came out wrong, I didn't mean it to sound misogynistic like that just that there seem to be a lot of women who like their guys to shave their pits. My apologies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 7:39 AM
Nice armpit, glad you created this but I do not want as sets. I only like styliz or short. Can you seperate each of it?

Thanks
Scholar
#13 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simssexyboi22
Nice armpit, glad you created this but I do not want as sets. I only like styliz or short. Can you seperate each of it?

Thanks

Yes, I agree with simssexy. Don't want the sets.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 9:53 AM
Separate Packages
Quote: Originally posted by simssexyboi22

Thanks

Hey simssexyboi22 and morphius1!
I've just uploaded them as separate packages in a single .rar file!
Just download the "separate package" and extract the ones you want!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#15 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 3:30 PM
Nice! I know firsthand how hard it is to do armpits with the seams running through them. The EA rendering of body hair is awful, so if you do find a way to make it more high-rez that would be great news!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 4:23 PM
Lol, you've made my day, thank you!! Thank you for sharing your pit hair as well.
Scholar
#17 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moxiemason
Hey simssexyboi22 and morphius1!
I've just uploaded them as separate packages in a single .rar file!
Just download the "separate package" and extract the ones you want!

Awesooooooome! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 7:30 PM
Awesome with a capital A! I didn't realize how cool this would be, but now I am like "I DO WANT"! Thank you for a bit of reality being added to my game. So cool!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 8:25 PM
u have, this hair adjustable to body type?
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by instantmagic
Sorry, that came out wrong, I didn't mean it to sound misogynistic like that just that there seem to be a lot of women who like their guys to shave their pits. My apologies.

I honestly would rather have a guy with hair than none at all. I know a lot of girls who also want men to get pretty much a brazillian wax as well...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:45 PM
I was looking for this. Thanks for sharing! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:31 AM
Personally I am a fan of body hair on men (legs, chest, arms, and armpits--well, not like UBER AMOUNTS of hair but a moderate amount) so wooo. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:37 AM
Finally! I'm so glad someone finally made some pit hair for the dudes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:38 AM
I've been looking lof this forever!
Very realistic!
*downloads*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 1:08 AM
Wiiiii. and for teens??????????????????????????????????????????????
Page 1 of 3