Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minimaal Gate

by HugeLunatic Posted 23rd Sep 2012 at 9:20 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 9:28 PM
I love this so much that you made a gate to fit those fences! Don't need it right now but I'm adding it to my favorites to come back and get when I do. Thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 11:03 PM
Hey, I had no idea you could lock gates with OFB. That is really cool. Great job on the gate as well.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 12:56 AM
Thank you so much! I've had a WCIF the Minimaal gate in black for ever. Now the gate can match the fence.
*shrugs*
#5 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 1:44 AM
YES! I use that fence a lot because it matches that concrete modular stairs and there's finally a gate to match! Thank you! Yay!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 7:47 AM
Thank you! I use this fence all the time, so a matching gate is more than welome.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 8:50 AM
Love, love, love this gate! Such a great idea to make them. I was missing them and didn't even know it until I saw them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 2:03 PM
I can't believe! I started building a community lot last night, and I used that black fence and got really frustrated because there wasn't a matching gate! And today I find your upload. What a good way to begin a week! Thank you for answering my prayers so fast, lol :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 2:45 PM
Thank you. I don't think I've ever used those fences because of this same issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 3:12 PM
This is perfect! I've been really annoyed by the fact that fence doesn't have a matching gate, but now there's no such a problem! Thank you a lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 5:26 PM
This Is one of the most needed objects! I love that fence but never had a gate! Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 10:01 PM
Thank you so much! I've desperately needed this gate for so long.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 10:18 PM
Great addition! Thanks HL
Needs Coffee
#14 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 10:51 PM
And commenting again because I only just now noticed the last line on the overview page. Thank you for making it from my WCIF.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 11:30 PM
You have got to be tired of all us adoring fans. Your stuff is awesome, this is no exception! Thank you for sharing : )
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 12:51 AM
Nope! Never get tired of thanks!
Demon Sheep
#17 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 4:01 AM
Don't think I knew about the gate locking option either.

Thank you Lunie, for the very useful and informative upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 2:44 PM
Thank you soooo much. I have always wondered why there aren't matching gates for all the fences, (have been searching for nice gates for the last few months!!!) especially the lockable ones. I hope you will consider doing some recolors of the fence and the gate some day ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 5:18 PM
Thank you - I so wanted a decent gate!
But I really wanted to thank you for answering a lonely request from a fellow simmer (which was not me, by the way!).

It just shows what a nice bunch of people 'live' at MTS x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 1:10 AM
Nice work! It's small, simple, and will make a stylish 'stay on your side of the counter' gate in my Sims' businesses. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 4:45 AM
Awesome graphics! Thought I was on a Sims 3 page for a minute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 11:30 PM
thanks...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 7:26 PM
God, you have no idea (or perhaps you do) of how annoying it was to find this fencing without a matching gate. Thanks again for finishing up Maxis' missed opportunities.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#24 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:17 PM
Thank you Lunie.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:06 PM
Looking forward to using this in my game.. Thanks ever so much for all your hard work HugeLunatic... love all of your work over the years.... Hugs from the GrumpyOldGal
Page 1 of 2