Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxe Moderne - For Volvenom ;) No CC (for once!)

by Craggles Posted 15th Oct 2012 at 11:24 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 12:16 PM
quite nice! thank you for sharing
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 8:59 AM
I have no idea how you made such a nice house in only 4 hours! Well done it looks great :D
dodgy builder
#4 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:02 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 16th Oct 2012 at 2:14 PM.
Great work! I'm glad I gave you some inspiration What a surprice I got, didn't remember ordering something

Next time remember to recolor the floor divider, on a modern house tiny things matter I just think making modern houses is more of a challenge, so I'm glad you tried. I knew you were up to it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:11 PM
Cheers Guys

Volve what do you mean, floor divider? :S

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
dodgy builder
#6 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:13 PM
Below your balconies you have this grey line. It can be recolored. One for each floor
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 10:51 PM
This house looks pretty awesome and I love what you did with the big window in the bedroom looking outside
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 2:00 AM
I love this house. And that strange-short middle floor, I filled with rugs plants and incense burners so it wouldn't look so blank. I love that it fits right next to the road in Sunlit Tides. I added some palm trees and it is a good house for sunlit tides so Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 3:52 PM
first attempt at modern house in 4ish hours?!
this looks amazing!