Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Esperance - BG, No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 17th Oct 2012 at 3:14 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2013 at 3:00 PM by TheDeadSim

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:12 PM
Modern architecture at its most fascinating!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:44 PM
I can't believe this is a base game lot, it's fantastic! I would never choose modern normally, but I could get used to this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:55 PM
Love it all, the landscaping, the decor and the architecture!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 5:56 PM
You always come up with nifty ideas for your buildings!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 6:32 PM
Another amazing lot! I love this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 7:50 PM
Cameoooo Always nothing but the best coming from you.Always very high standards of course Love it!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 9:44 PM
Awesome!
*shrugs*
#9 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 10:37 PM
Very nice!
Constant Contestant
#10 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 8:39 PM
Congratulations on the 'Picked upload', well-deserved
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Psychosim
You always come up with nifty ideas for your buildings!

Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Very nice!

Thankyou both very much. It means a lot when I receive feedback from anyone but means that extra bit more to receive it from featured creators such as yourselves!

Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Congratulations on the 'Picked upload', well-deserved

Thanks

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 11:34 PM
This is great!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 2:24 AM
I absolutely love this. Very streamlined design. Base Game houses are some of my favorites to play. Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 9:51 AM
I can already picture exactly which of my Sims will live here...I can't wait to play in it! Lovely house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:14 PM
I LOVE the look of this house. It's modern, up-to-date and amazing. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 4:42 PM
My game would probably be very unhappy at the size of the house but it's absolutely gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 2:01 PM
No cookies found! No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server. Reasons for this not working are: If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security. Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies. MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download. Generated by getfile.php HOW DO I FIX THIS IN GOOGLECHROME ???
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:45 AM
I am unsure myself how to fix this problem as I have never had it. Other people have so if you search through the help section in the forums you may find the answer you're looking for. If not, I suggest you make a post there and someone should be able to give you assistance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 11:17 PM
Thank you for the work in making this. I love this house. I'm not very good at designing my own houses, so I really appreciate creators like you! Especially when it has no CC attached.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 7:04 PM
One of the best houses, I have ever downloaded. It is so beautiful designed, especially when you think that you only did use Base game. I made a few little changes inside to make the bedrooms a little larger. But I did not change anything to the outside of the house, it is to beautiful to change.
Lots of compliments for your work and thank you for sharing.
Constant Contestant
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 4:51 PM
Congratulations on the 'pick' - well-deserved
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 3:07 AM
I don't know why but the lot doesn't show up in my lots and houses bin. I already have it located in the Sims 2 folder but I don't know what else to do??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsProject
I don't know why but the lot doesn't show up in my lots and houses bin. I already have it located in the Sims 2 folder but I don't know what else to do??

You will need to double click on the file inside the downloaded zip folder. A sims 2 style popup will appear (it may take some time) then click on the install button. A confirmation popup will show shortly after.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:11 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:49 PM
Thank you
Page 1 of 2