Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mix Many Elixirs (3th Dec 2012)

by douglasveiga Posted 28th Oct 2012 at 8:37 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2013 at 11:33 PM by douglasveiga

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:18 PM
I was surprised that this wasn't already available; thanks so much for adding it!
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 11:37 PM
Wow, very useful, thanks It's a pain to micromanage your alchemist!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 11:46 PM
Very useful. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 9:47 AM
You will never fully understand how much I love you for this.
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:26 PM
Is the interaction limited by the number of ingredients Sims have, or we can exploit it even if we only have the ingredients sufficient for 1 elixir only?
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Is the interaction limited by the number of ingredients Sims have, or we can exploit it even if we only have the ingredients sufficient for 1 elixir only?

limited by the number of ingredients Sims have
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:08 PM
Thank-you! This is wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 4:36 PM
this has actualy saved the day. im having a glitch where my lev 10 alchemist cannot use 'mix elixir'.

fter installing this, she can now mix her elixirs again :D

altho, when i use the mix many elixirs option, she gets stuck and i cant tell her to stop. i have to reset her. but still, its better than before, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 5:34 PM
Thank you very much for this mod! I checked it and it works fine in version 1.42.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 3:09 AM
Nice mod, very helpful. But do you take request too?
Can you added a function for alchemy station to check not only this location of the ingredients (usually sim's inventory and family inventory), but also in the elixir cupboard and the insect showcase (that come with the SP, which can be used to store ingredients, insects, gems)? Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:57 PM
Thanks so much for this. It was so irritating telling my sims to make elixirs over and over.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 5:01 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 6:13 PM
Many thanks for this for me it only works occasionally the bigger the level of alchemy the less the potions it makes just wondering what that can be caused by ??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 9:40 AM
very cool. and it works!Can you do the same with the other interaction of the AlchemyStation? that would be very usefull
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:28 PM
Anyone used this with Seasons yet? I'm trying to sort out a problem with crashing and going through all my mods. Anyone having problems or is it working fine for you?
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrscrockett
Anyone used this with Seasons yet? I'm trying to sort out a problem with crashing and going through all my mods. Anyone having problems or is it working fine for you?

for me is working fine with seasons.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 10:43 PM Last edited by NumSimish : 1st Jan 2013 at 2:34 PM.
Wonderful MOD I would like to translate it into Danish, if you dont mind?? I will need the langauge strings if so :P

This MOD also working fine for me in Seasons :D

Never mind about the Translation, you just need to replace "many" with "mange" then its on complete Danish :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NumSimish
Wonderful MOD I would like to translate it into Danish, if you dont mind?? I will need the langauge strings if so :P

This MOD also working fine for me in Seasons :D

Never mind about the Translation, you just need to replace "many" with "mange" then its on complete Danish :D

ok, i will add "mange". it will be available in the next update.

thank you very much! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 8:40 AM
Can't cancel once started, have to reset. Will self cancel if out of ingredients or there is a need to puke.
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuka
Can't cancel once started, have to reset. Will self cancel if out of ingredients or there is a need to puke.

you need to press twice to cancel.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 1:20 AM
Great mod and sorely needed, just wondering though,
does anyone know if this is working ok with the new patch, 1.47?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 5:47 AM
You couldn't capitalize "Many"? Anyway, thank you. I use this a lot.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 7:33 AM
Can anyone tell me if is still working with 1.50 patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 5:52 PM Last edited by NumSimish : 30th Mar 2013 at 11:11 AM.
No i do not work for me with 1.50 patch (university life). So please update this great mod, its greatly needed in the game :D

EDIT: Now the creator has edited the description to be compatible with 1.50 and I works like a charme!

Could the creator maybe make another mod that makes the same as this but with the study part of alchemy??
Page 1 of 3