Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:43 PM
Reading it over again, it seems to be more than crushes Periandre.

Quote:
Attraction System has been added. This is a new initial romantic system that provides bonuses to socialization and romance when the Sim is attracted by certain attributes.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:50 PM
So, uneven relationships... possible now?

It's a good thing I'm at work, or I might do something foolish.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
So, uneven relationships... possible now?

It's a good thing I'm at work, or I might do something foolish.

LMAO! I am keeping my right hand from clicking update. I. must. wait. for. Twallan!

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smerwel
Here's the update guys!

http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownload...90xx_update.exe

BTW, that's a SuperPatch (all regions).

I thought this was supposed to be release in November...
Scholar
#30 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:57 PM
i have a question....if i just get the incremental patch...i should get all fixes right...?

or do i need the superpatch?
Scholar
#31 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I am keeping my right hand from clicking update. I. must. wait. for. Twallan!

Yeah, me, too, man. Wait. for. Twallan!
Scholar
#32 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:01 PM
jenieusa: The incrimental patch patches from the previously released patch (so to use the incrimental for 1.42, your game needs to be at 1.39). The superpatch contains all information for every single patch.

Both will give the same information, it's just for those who keep up to date with patches the incrimental is a lot smaller to download.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:02 PM
Can we see a sim dancing the smustle with this patch without SN?

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaximumPayne
I thought this was supposed to be release in November...

nope, I just updated mine and it is SO AWESOME! They can now swim at seas.
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:07 PM
I opened my launcher up and I saw it too - I guess it is official.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:13 PM
So the patch is released so early ._.
FINALLY EA!
Quote:
World Adventures Updates
Fixed an issue where fish placed in the Sims inventory will no longer disappear when Sims travel back from a vacation world.
Fixed an issue where sound was getting dropped out when Sims are learning a song.

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Scholar
#37 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:14 PM
Twallan's last State of the Mod was 10/20. He was off to play some other game and said he'd see us on the flip side. I sure hope the flipside is soon...
Mad Poster
#38 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:17 PM
Twallan's last State of the Mod was 10/20. He was off to play some other game and said he'd see us on the flip side. I sure hope the flipside is soon...

Aww, hope he knows that the patch is out now. Might be thinking it will not come out until the 11th of November.

Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:21 PM
^His client should update him that a new patch is out.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:51 PM
Quote:
Attraction System has been added. This is a new initial romantic system that provides bonuses to socialization and romance when the Sim is attracted by certain attributes.

Sweet baby jesus on a burning segway, an attraction system? What is happening?!

Oh, and anyone who posts illustrious pictures of their tanned sims with quirky sun hats swimming in a turquoise blue ocean, before the rest of us have gotten our vital mods updated, is a rotten fish.

/me assults the F5 button @ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/State+of+the+Mod
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:56 PM
Really EA ? REALLY ?

Oy.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Scholar
#42 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sinus
Sweet baby jesus on a burning segway, an attraction system? What is happening?!

Oh, and anyone who posts illustrious pictures of their tanned sims with quirky sun hats swimming in a turquoise blue ocean, before the rest of us have gotten our vital mods updated, is a rotten fish.

/me assults the F5 button @ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/State+of+the+Mod

Er, I posted a link to a sim swimming in Sunlit Tides... but it wasn't my sim! Honest!
(Link is over in the What I've Seen Heard... Seasons thread) Diving board picture too, but again, not my sim.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:00 PM
It appears we get the seasonal lot marker with this patch, but it doesn't seem to do anything yet. I guess it's just for compatibility for downloaded lots that use the marker.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out it does work, the option to switch seasons is in the CTRL+Shift+Click menu.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:12 PM
They've actually fixed some things with this patch....I'm impressed EA!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:12 PM
Er, I posted a link to a sim swimming in Sunlit Tides... but it wasn't my sim! Honest!
(Link is over in the What I've Seen Heard... Seasons thread) Diving board picture too, but again, not my sim.

Haha, well, at least they don't have a quirky sun hat - that would've seriously been too much for me.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:38 PM
A question for the few people who've already patched:

Obviously tuning mods, etc will all need updating again and you aren't using those right now. But has this patch broken any clothes, custom sliders or objects? It may be worth making sure that this isn't troublesome on the level of the Pets patch now that it's out.
Scholar
#47 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:40 PM
this patch is AWESOME...just had to say!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:06 PM
Yep... and now a bunch of mods. have just been made outdated.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:08 PM
I've tried out most of the features and so far it's amazing! Blueprint mode and the seasonal lot marker are going to keep me entertained until the release of seasons.
But about the attraction system... are turn-ons/turn-offs chosen by the player (somehow), based on traits or randomly chosen? I hope they're not randomly chosen because I want to actually define my own sims.

I guess it's time to clear out all my mods and replace them with updated versions again... I should probably check the mods I've created, but I'll do that later unless someone informs me one is incompatible.
Mad Poster
#50 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:20 PM
The seasonal lot marker is just for seasons - or at least I hope it is. It would be kind of pointless for it to just be there without a real reason to change. It could work on the basic of changing per week, or certain amount of days, but it makes more sense to have it with seasons.

It it's actually there - great. :D

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Page 2 of 14