Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:34 PM
Check out Bridgeport with the weather changes.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 2:48 PM
Mess around with the weather settings, then after that I'll try to get one of my Sims abducted by aliens.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Alchemist
#28 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
This was probably a stupid question, but I got an answer... I wanted to know if Seasons comes with slow dancing dance floors. The answer no, Sims can slow dance anywhere. The dance floor that does come with seasons is for the king and queen of the spring festival competition.

How did I miss that? Well, thank you for answering.
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:46 AM
I will play it for a few days solid, with one family.
Then I'll get bored or simply busy with work and uni - so will allow that time for bugs to be fixed, because no doubt there will be some pretty impressive glitches everywhere, lol.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 1:17 AM
Cause a winterpocalypse... in Lucky Palms! *evil cackle*
(if possible)
Mad Poster
#31 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 3:36 PM
i already have the family i'm going to play seasons with. just working on getting the mom's cooking skill up to 5 so she can make pumpkin pie and the other new food.
Alchemist
#32 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DanceLianaSims3
Swim On The Ocean

#1 on my list as well
Mad Poster
#33 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:18 AM
you can swim in the ocean with the new patch installed
Eminence Grise
#34 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:48 AM
Yeah, no blow-up raft though
Mad Poster
#35 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:47 AM
i saw that the diving board is there, though. only two more weekss. :D
Instructor
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 8:02 AM
i want to try alien abduction (keeping fingers crossed fro Alien Babies)
Alchemist
#37 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
you can swim in the ocean with the new patch installed

Sims patches tend to mess up my game. I always skip them unless I'm having issues
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:49 PM
I'd probably lock my sims in outside in the rain, sun and snow just to see the effects...
Field Researcher
#39 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 12:26 AM
Well right now I am prepping my game for Seasons. Then when I get it I am going to make it the Winter season and enjoy the snow!
Eminence Grise
#40 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
Sims patches tend to mess up my game. I always skip them unless I'm having issues

They add a lot of new features for free... and if you get the EP, you're gonna get this patch anyway, so why wait?
Forum Resident
#41 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 7:17 AM
yep can't play seasons if not patch not everything needed will be installed when seasons is out.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
if you get the EP, you're gonna get this patch anyway, so why wait?

Personally, I'm waiting for all the mods I use to be updated, and for Twallan to fix anything that might have gone wrong with the patch

I think my main game is going to start with Autumn - the game is closest to summer at the moment, and my story plans for next round fit quite well with autumnal themes (maybe?). So that game will be playing with leaves and carving pumkins for a while.

I'll probably want to explore some other seasons, so no doubt other games will get played a bit more in different seasons.
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 9:34 PM
Well, I'm probably going to hold out until Nraas mods are updated and reasonable, and hopefully some others, then I'm going to edit my last family (remakes of three sims who I have made and played previously and who ended up with absurdly convoluted lives and a new sim, a love interest for one of them) to give them new clothes and maybe new traits and then go into Moonlight Falls and build an elaborate house for my Sims, as close as I can get to the beach. I'll just start with whatever season is default and then play my sims lives in the way I always do; attempting to make them immortal. Life freeze potions for the teen and the two adults, a great load of life fruits for the child and many death flowers for everybody.
Eminence Grise
#44 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 12:21 AM
According to the Czech article that Arisuka linked in the megathread, it starts by default in summer. I'll probably stick with the default because I'm looking forward to seeing the gradual changes
Field Researcher
#45 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Replica616
Well, I'm probably going to hold out until Nraas mods are updated and reasonable, and hopefully some others, then I'm going to edit my last family (remakes of three sims who I have made and played previously and who ended up with absurdly convoluted lives and a new sim, a love interest for one of them) to give them new clothes and maybe new traits and then go into Moonlight Falls and build an elaborate house for my Sims, as close as I can get to the beach. I'll just start with whatever season is default and then play my sims lives in the way I always do; attempting to make them immortal. Life freeze potions for the teen and the two adults, a great load of life fruits for the child and many death flowers for everybody.

I know. I can't play my game without his mods.
Mad Poster
#46 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 5:08 AM
Decorate the McCallister house and play 'Home Alone' with my Sims: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=485884

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
#47 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 6:46 AM
I am so overwhelmed right now I can't even get the life spans in tune with the seasons. I want to wait on Twallan's but I know I can't, so I will open a fresh, new start and go exploring with my family's save in the bin. I know I want to look around and see the changes made, how things are being rendered and let my Sims soak up some sun. I am so excited for the holiday celebrations, fixing up my Sims house with the new shines and all. I am too excited to get this EP.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyCarey
Personally, I'm waiting for all the mods I use to be updated, and for Twallan to fix anything that might have gone wrong with the patch

well 1.42 is what seasons will bring your game up to. the seasons patch is out, and any mods you download that were made for the seasons patch will be compatible with seasons.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 9:32 AM
Personal plan for the first time I play Seasons: A TS3 remake of my favourite TS2 household.

Which can best be summarised thus:

- Make man.
- Give man telescope.
- Wait.
- ???????
- ALIEN BABY

Rinse and repeat. Dedicate entire house to the breeding of alien hybrids. Hasten the inevitable death of the pure human genome. :D
Field Researcher
#50 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Replica616
Well, I'm probably going to hold out until Nraas mods are updated

Twallan updated his mods for the new patch a few days ago now.

First, I'll go into my town, enter a household and probably go and check out the festival. Next on my list will be aliens. I won't be changing around the seasons, I'll just be watching all the gradual changes excitedly and loving every minute of it!

19 - Female - Australia
Page 2 of 3