Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moroccan Retreat

by Karen Lorraine Posted 4th Nov 2012 at 3:52 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2015 at 9:18 AM by KarenLorraine : updated link for all Cassandre's stuff

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 4:43 PM
So beautifully styled!! It looks soo good and brilliant use of colours. :D
Not that I can say much but I think it looks very Moroccan too!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 5:30 PM
An amazing creation.
I bet you're thinking, for once, a bare background actually makes it look more realistic, eh? Well, it does.
I'm curious about the stair railings. Are they CFE'd walls or custom content? I'd download and check it out myself, but I'm not quite ready to tread into the CC arena.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 5:54 PM
@ ScaryRob: Thank you The stair rails are part of the stairs and are part of her niche sets - go check out the link to Buggybooz's blog - they are very versatile sets, they can look modern or traditional
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 7:07 PM
The outdoor patio areas are lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:30 PM
I can't believe this has so few comments. It's absolutely amazing, very creative and beautifully made. If I ever need a oriental-style retreat, I know which one I'm using.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 1:34 AM
This is beautiful, ty for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:18 PM
where do the arches come from please ? they're beautiful !
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 1:13 PM
Karen just adding another one of your creations to my downloads.....:D
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:51 AM
Thank you so much for this beautiful home! Unfortunately blackpearlsims is down Does anyone have a link to those downloads.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by johannforsims77
Thank you so much for this beautiful home! Unfortunately blackpearlsims is down Does anyone have a link to those downloads.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it, I had a lot of fun creating it Kim at the new simpearls saved Cassandre's creations. You can find them all here

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 11:26 AM
Awesomeeee! A million thanks! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:34 PM
Thank you