Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seabreeze

by Ramika Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 2:18 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:08 PM
This is so cute, love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:56 PM
I love this thank you for sharing Ramika.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 6:39 PM
this is darling, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 1:07 PM
So cute and detailed very well!
Question- Isn't one side of the double bed no accessable?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyBoo8
Question- Isn't one side of the double bed no accessable?

Yes, by default it is not accessible, but you can use the "Use Inaccessible Beds" mod from Simlogical if you want to have two sims sleep in the bed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 11:01 PM
Oh my gosh thank you so much for the pick ;A;
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 7:41 PM
i love it, thank you. But i have one question, i went to download the breeze door and the other stuff, but it said that i needed a master file for them to work, but when i tried to download the file the page said that the file wasn't available anymore, and i wanted to know if you had that file and if possible if you could post it or something. thank you again i loved everything about this house 8)
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 12:47 PM
I agree with electricviolet, I want that set so much and I can't find the master file anywhere

Otherwise, great job, love the house so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by electricviolet
i love it, thank you. But i have one question, i went to download the breeze door and the other stuff, but it said that i needed a master file for them to work, but when i tried to download the file the page said that the file wasn't available anymore, and i wanted to know if you had that file and if possible if you could post it or something. thank you again i loved everything about this house 8)

http://beosboxboy.blogspot.fi/2008/...7c2714a8cdc62f6

I downloaded the breeze doors and windows here because the doors in the Seabreeze house flashed blue.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MatthewIDI
http://beosboxboy.blogspot.fi/2008/...7c2714a8cdc62f6

I downloaded the breeze doors and windows here because the doors in the Seabreeze house flashed blue.

Woa thanks a lot
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 3:27 AM
Oh my gosh this is gorgeous! So tiny, like a secret getaway. I can almost smell the ocean breeze through your screenshots. Inspiring!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th May 2013 at 1:05 PM
I love it ! Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 2:47 PM
This is SO gorgeous it should be illegal. I may have just broken my eyes because of all the awesomeness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th May 2015 at 1:39 PM
I'm in love with this house and I've tried to download it a bunch of times, but it says the file is damaged somehow...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2017 at 6:31 PM
Thank you