Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons Inspired Home *CC Free*

by iiNs0mNiiA Posted 27th Nov 2012 at 10:23 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 1:52 AM
Cool
This is so cool! Thank you so much for this!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 7:23 PM
Great home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:08 PM
This is lovely.
I really like the layout, especially of the bathrooms.
And the little sunroom is great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:23 AM
Love this house, downloaded it the other day and have been living happily in it since
Only problem is that everything on the deck or on the ground is impossible to redecorate? I get the same "You can only change things on your lot" message each time :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captainobvious
Love this house, downloaded it the other day and have been living happily in it since
Only problem is that everything on the deck or on the ground is impossible to redecorate? I get the same "You can only change things on your lot" message each time :/

it's because of that hidden room marker i put next to the stairs.
Ctrl+shift+c
and type in "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off"
should clear up the issue

iiNs0mNiiA
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:53 PM
Ah, I see!
Thank you so much, was having problems with placing plants etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 8:49 PM
This house plays beautifully, thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 8:24 PM
There's a routing issue for me :/ It's on the second floor with the round stairs going down. My sims have no issue going up the stairs but they can never go down, they get a blocked path issue (and there's nothing near the bottom or top landings).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ibael
There's a routing issue for me :/ It's on the second floor with the round stairs going down. My sims have no issue going up the stairs but they can never go down, they get a blocked path issue (and there's nothing near the bottom or top landings).

Just delete that little wall next to the stairs, and the problem should be solved. I haven't had that issue, but sometimes when you place walls next to those spiral stairs the Sims having routing issues.

iiNs0mNiiA
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:05 PM
Beautiful house! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 10:20 PM
Lovely house. Thanks.