Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who - Billie Piper as Rose Tyler

by MistyBlue Posted 30th Nov 2012 at 1:20 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2012 at 2:27 PM by MistyBlue

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 1:35 PM
She's beautiful... I'm very glad to see her uploaded! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:33 PM
This is the best Rose I have seen! Billie Piper has a unique look that is kinda hard to duplicate in the Sims, but you did a great job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 8:50 PM
She's lovely! My favourite companion besides Donna or Sarah Jane!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:14 PM
You are brilliant, you are.
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:17 PM
Brilliant! Rose is my favourite companion, second is Amy. You did a great job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:43 PM
I feel her eyes are a little too big, but nice work indeed
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:59 PM
Perfect! Now my Doctor sim has a mate!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:02 PM
Fantastic! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:51 AM
It looks like she has an insanely difficult face to sculpt. That's the first thing I thought when I saw your first Doctor Who upload, anyway. But you did a great job! Lord knows I couldn't do it hehe
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:52 PM
She's amazing! I love Rose!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 9:33 PM
Your sim looks great, just not feeling the Billie.
Still downloading her though!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 2:34 PM
Thank you for the comments, everyone! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 6:03 PM
The face is excellent, but in my opinion, the hair just looks really bad. Perhaps it looks better in-game, but from those screenshots, the hair looks awful. However, it can be easily changed in-game. Thank you so much for doing Rose Tyler though, another excellent upload from an excellent uploader.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 8:56 PM
The hair was a big problem with this sim, because there was no free hairstyle available that would suit her - so I had to settle down with EA hair, which looks kind of okay. She will look much nicer with a prettier hairstyle, for sure
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 2:09 PM Last edited by FreakAboutSims : 7th Mar 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Her eyes do not appear in my game even after downloading Shady's face fix.
Why is this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:28 PM
I too was sad when Rose was written out, but I do like Amy too. Thank you so very much for sharing this creation.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 6:07 AM
I love the Doctor Who - Rose sims that you've created MistyBlue
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 5:31 AM
This. Billie. is freakin. beautiful. Ohhhhh my god I love it sooo much! But after I downloaded and installed everything (except for the sliders because I thought she was freakin perfect and didn't want to change her face) she didn't turn up right in the game. She doesn't have the same face shown, it actually looks hardly anything like the pictures at all. The only similarities I believe it has to the pictures is the same clothes, and that she's blonde haha! Any ideas on what I could do to make her look as shown?