Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

by adybatch Posted 21st Dec 2012 at 8:11 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2013 at 2:50 AM by adybatch

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 8:21 PM
That's amazing! And she looks so much like her as well, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 9:45 PM
Wow! Truly spot on!!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 12:37 AM
Incredible job. It's too bad the hair is from TSR, or I would download this in a minute
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 7:34 AM
Wow she's awesome!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 9:29 AM
Default Hair from TSR
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Incredible job. It's too bad the hair is from TSR, or I would download this in a minute

I just checked, but this hair is free. Or is it the TSR downloads you object in general?

And as for this sim: really gorgeous!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:01 AM
Wow, she looks great! Looking forward to adding her to my town!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 1:28 PM
Elvira is my heroine! You did an absolutely fantastic job on her! "Unpleasant dreams..."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 7:55 PM
Downloaded all the content and got her into the game. Wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 8:38 PM
She is gorgeous!!! Does anyone have an alternate link for the lipstick and skin?

The lipstick link does not seem to be working and the skin has been removed from Mediafire. I'd love to have it all.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:26 PM
Fantastic work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:26 AM
Oh yes! This is why I love you. amazing job!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 4:14 AM
She's amazing! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 7:48 AM
Wonderful job!! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
She is gorgeous!!! Does anyone have an alternate link for the lipstick and skin?

The lipstick link does not seem to be working and the skin has been removed from Mediafire. I'd love to have it all.

You can find the skin here on MTS.

I'm having a major problem with the link to the dress and ring. Irink@a's site is totally borked on my computer. Everything is squashed to the right side of the screen with no way to download anything. Is there another way to get the dress?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 1:20 AM
Wow! You couldn't have done a better job, if you had been painting her portrait! She's beautiful, and looks exactly like Elvira. I've always enjoyed watching Elvira, and have a bunch of the old horror movies that she hosted. She's always funny. I do hope you will continue to go on designing, because you have a genuine knack for creation. Thank you so much for sharing Elvira with us.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by l8nytsimmer
Wow! You couldn't have done a better job, if you had been painting her portrait! She's beautiful, and looks exactly like Elvira. I've always enjoyed watching Elvira, and have a bunch of the old horror movies that she hosted. She's always funny. I do hope you will continue to go on designing, because you have a genuine knack for creation. Thank you so much for sharing Elvira with us.
Thankyou so much,that is the kindest comment,yeah i love her movies.Much care and thanks again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55

I'm having a major problem with the link to the dress and ring. Irink@a's site is totally borked on my computer. Everything is squashed to the right side of the screen with no way to download anything. Is there another way to get the dress?
Many thanks for that new link for skin,much appreciated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55

hi, i have spent ages to find an alternative link for dress,although it seems fine on my pc,hope you can get it soon.i will keep looking
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 12:52 PM
her hair should have its own area code
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aerilia
her hair should have its own area code
Her hair? Those boobs alone could qualify as separate counties.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:06 PM
That's awesome! Though, I have to ask. Is this the same woman from Plan 9 From Outer Space? xD
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adybatch
hi, i have spent ages to find an alternative link for dress,although it seems fine on my pc,hope you can get it soon.i will keep looking

@adybatch - Look no more! I finally found the download link even though everything was squished to the right of my screen. Placing Elvira in my game NOW! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 10:03 PM
I made Elvira too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 5:41 PM
One of the most fab sims let alone downloads ever!
Page 1 of 2