Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'December'

by Perfectionist Posted 18th Dec 2012 at 3:12 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2013 at 2:06 AM by Perfectionist

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 4:46 PM
I like this house! I only wished it didn't require as much extra packs.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 7:28 PM
Would it be okay to use this without fast lane and outdoor living or are they too much a part of the house? I really like it but I don't have those stuff packs.
Field Researcher
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilliandulcia
Would it be okay to use this without fast lane and outdoor living or are they too much a part of the house? I really like it but I don't have those stuff packs.

Of course, I only put those because that's what I made it with. There are only a few items from the stuff packs like lamps and accessories. You'll be fine without them, & thanks for reminding me I'll edit that in now!

PM me with a request!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 2:44 PM
Gorgeous Home So Cheery and Warm for Christmas! I Love It And Can't Wait To Move My Family In.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 9:24 PM
I am becoming a fan of your lots, have 3 in my game now. Thank you very much for sharing and creating this gorgeous lot.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 1:07 PM
This is a stunning home. Your pics are incredible! Great job, and thanks for sharing :-)
Field Researcher
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:01 PM
Thank you everyone & Happy Holidays!

PM me with a request!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 5:37 PM
I finally got a chance to use this house in game. It looks awesome, especially in winter I was wondering if it's just my game or what, but my sim can't sleep in a certain side of one of the beds. I tried moving around the nightstand but it wouldn't work until I completely removed it.
Field Researcher
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilliandulcia
I finally got a chance to use this house in game. It looks awesome, especially in winter I was wondering if it's just my game or what, but my sim can't sleep in a certain side of one of the beds. I tried moving around the nightstand but it wouldn't work until I completely removed it.

Well, if I remember correctly, the bed is place a little off-grid because I needed more space on one side. It is placed a little closer to the window and moved back closer to the wall. So try moving the bed back onto the grid and it should work even with the table there.

PM me with a request!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Perfectionist
Well, if I remember correctly, the bed is place a little off-grid because I needed more space on one side. It is placed a little closer to the window and moved back closer to the wall. So try moving the bed back onto the grid and it should work even with the table there.

That fixed it thank you again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 5:34 PM
It's very stunning! And just perfect for my winter town. My new family is loving it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Perfectionist
True master piece to Ring in the Seasons release!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 7:43 PM
This is just beautiful. Great job@
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 1:59 PM
This is a great house. I love older homes and this one is superb. Thank you so much for sharing.
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th May 2013 at 12:22 AM
Just found this and its TOO amazing!!
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:45 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 4:14 PM
its beautiful! thank you c: