Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Wine: All levels are split-level.

by eliseluong Posted 10th Mar 2013 at 3:14 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2021 at 2:17 PM by eliseluong

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 5:02 PM
I love your lots!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 5:20 PM Last edited by eliseluong : 10th Mar 2013 at 7:03 PM.
Hello, I re-arranged the pictures, total of 9, for some reasons only 3 showed up now, maybe it takes time for the site to update it.

Never mind, all pics showed up fine now.
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 11th Mar 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Wonderful lot. I love this.

Is it weather-proof?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:37 AM
Love the look of the lot but not sure I like the the sloped floor tiles in the bathroom.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:48 AM Last edited by eliseluong : 19th Apr 2013 at 9:06 PM.
As seen from picture 3, 4, and 5, the building has a flat roof, I don't see why it is not weather proof, however, I don't play Seasons, so there is only one way for you to find out. Isn't it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:58 AM
I have tried to box the sloped tiles in the bathroom, it really did not look good with more walls, I personally can put up with sloped tiles better than with the obstructed view from more walls.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 3:26 PM
I love this lot, even with the sloped floors
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 12:10 AM
Very impressive, and love the colours you have used
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 3:56 AM
Thank you so much for all your support.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 4:52 AM
This is an incredible lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st May 2013 at 6:10 AM
This is gorgeous! Never let it be said that beautiful lots can not be created using mostly Maxis with only a bit of CC!
Love the design and exterior! SIMply fabulous!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sugah Sim
This is gorgeous! Never let it be said that beautiful lots can not be created using mostly Maxis with only a bit of CC!
Love the design and exterior! SIMply fabulous!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Thank you so much Sugah Sim, is mac doing well over there? I bet he is. :p
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 8:22 PM
This is a delightful modern house. You managed to hide the slanted walls very well and the terraces are so delightful.Will the game allow a driveway extension at that level or do I have to use Moveobjects or another cheat to place it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
This is a delightful modern house. You managed to hide the slanted walls very well and the terraces are so delightful.Will the game allow a driveway extension at that level or do I have to use Moveobjects or another cheat to place it?

You can put the driveway extension normally, there is no need to use 'moveobjects on' or 'cheat' to do that. The car will teleport out when you drive it just as any other driveway extension.

I hope people make use of this house, it has a lot of potential. In my own game, I added a great room right below the living room, half flight below and next to the floor of the garage, sims enter the great room using the garage door.