Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

52 Shower Curtains

by Michelle Posted 7th Mar 2013 at 4:18 PM - Updated 10th Mar 2013 at 7:01 AM by Michelle 111 : Edit text:the mesh is included

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 5:47 PM
Fantastic set, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 5:49 PM
great idea!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 8:33 PM
Thank you Michelle!!! I love this door, but I've only used it with my medieval hood! But your recolors make it sooo much more usable!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 8:47 PM
wonderfull patterns! Tank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 12:54 AM
The original mesh you linked to required downloading a "setup.exe"/iLivid installation. I did this (in a desktop folder, with YOUR recolors) . It displayed LOTS of things to download - I couldn't tell what the next step was to actually download her mesh & colors. Since all the things have YOUR name, I must not have actually downloaded HER stuff. It DID create links/shortcuts to stuff I deleted (& un-installed the .exe). Seemed too complicated.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 1:09 AM
@ grammapat, the mesh is included with my recolours, there is no need to download it from the link. MTS requires a link to all original meshes in our upload posts. I will edit my post to notify everyone that the mesh is included, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'm sorry for any inconvenience it has caused.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:27 AM
Very neat! I wish the color chart had contained names of each curtain along with the picture, to make it easier to sort through the 52 and select those you want. They are all very pretty, but realistically I am not going to use all and my downloads folder is already bursting in the seams =P

Nonetheless, thank you. This will add a lot of variety to my Sims bathrooms.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 6:59 AM
@ gummilutt, unfortunately the picture was not big enough to put all the names on, the shower curtains and files are all in alphabetical order. I usually just count the curtains in the picture then count down the list, until I find the one I'm after.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 5:16 PM
Michelle, what a great set of shower curtains. This will certainly make much more interesting shower 'rooms'. Thank you.

gummilutt, I extracted the curtains into folder and then used the S2PCI to preview the different files. That way, I could easily delete any that I thought I'd be unlikely to use.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 2:53 AM
these are awesome
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:04 AM
Wonderful recols, Michelle! The Psycho one literally made me LOL. Thank you for sharing!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:33 PM
This is so beautiful and nice colors thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 11:32 AM
Thanks - all 52 are just BRILLIANT!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 6:46 PM
Another one of those things I didn't know I was missing until I saw it! Thank You so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 5:48 AM
Wonderful work, as always, Michelle! However, I would make a request: could you see your way clear to making these in a double-door size, for oversize showers?

Anyway, thank you for this!

8)
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 1:42 AM
@ donnlap: Sorry hun, maybe the original creator (Leefish) would be able to. Unfortunately I don't have the experience or skills to do that, I didn't make the door I just recoloured it. If you know of a double sliding door I could try and recolour it for you, as long as the original creator allows it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 6:39 AM
SHOT BRO :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th May 2014 at 11:35 AM
These recolors are really great and I instantly downloaded them, but they don't show up in the game. I even downloaded the original recolors you linked in the post Anyone with the same problem?
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th May 2014 at 11:16 AM
I would be very ecstatic if you could make these for the sims 3 as well. I found them and downloaded them and put them in my game but it took my game 2 hrs to load 98% and it just stopped loading. I totally did not realize that these were for the sims 2. I would really really REALLY love them for my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 7:01 PM
i liked it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th May 2015 at 9:26 PM
Thank for the many choices you gave they are so pretty thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 2:11 PM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:46 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 1:41 AM
this is awesome! Thank you!