Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "1000 cozy little things" - Knitting&Embroidery. Part 3. Bedding (Maxis Recolor). Set Royal embroidery.

by Droopsi Posted 11th Mar 2013 at 10:48 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2014 at 9:34 PM by Droopsi

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:05 PM
Your beddings are beautiful, and I want to say a ( REAL ) thank you for sharing them with all of us. If I may ask.. I would love to know if the drapes shown in the picture are available for download? The lace is delicate and gorgeous. Thank you*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 4:01 PM
Default Thanks
This is such a beautiful set, looks stunning, thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 5:07 AM
Thanks so much, I've been looking for something like this forever
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:51 PM
Wow, Droopsi. Every upload in this project is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:23 AM
I love your fancy-schmancy stuff, between this and the Mystery of Night set I know what all my Goth family branches will be sleeping in now
That derpy looking bear in the first picture caught me completely off guard xD Where did you GET that oh my lawd. Also requesting source for the girl's dress for completely different reasons, those textures are gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th May 2013 at 3:47 AM
@Deamon_Fire, I'm not sure but it seems the girl's dress is from the victorian section of the All About Style site under formal.

http://www.all-about-style.com/vchild_fefor.html

@Droopsi, this collection is absolutely gorgeous. I told myself no downloading any more bedding but I believe I'll be making an exception for your work.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:39 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:36 PM
THANK YOU and Hi Droopsi!! I LOVE your bedding.....Somehow I cannot find this download......Bed blanket_Meshes.rar
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:38 PM
THANK YOU and Hi Droopsi!! I LOVE your bedding.....Somehow I cannot find this download......Bed blanket_Meshes.rar
Update: Whenever I click the link you provided, it takes me to this comment page. I would really like to install the mesh so I can use them in my game. THANKS again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Malanna956
Update: Whenever I click the link you provided, it takes me to this comment page. I would really like to install the mesh so I can use them in my game. THANKS again.

Hi, Malanna956! I corrected the link. Try clicking once more, please :lovestruc