Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cyber-Net Cafe #2

by RomerJon17 Posted 11th Mar 2013 at 8:56 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2014 at 4:48 AM by RomerJon17 : Logo Updated

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 1:21 PM
Sounds great.
Would it be possible to make one version where one has to pay a small entry fee to access the cyber-Net-Cafe. I think it would add some realism to the project.
In any case, thanks a lot
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 3:01 PM
Well, I loved the first version and it looks like I'm going to love no. 2. Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:18 PM
Very cute 8) What things did you use from the Late Night EP, though? I don't have Late Night and I'd love to download this, but I won't if it'll affect the appearance too much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 7:29 PM
Cute, I kind of like the colors too. I think I will throw a few comics bookcases and make it a nerd spot in town. Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:22 PM
I second debilucho and lewisb40's ideas! Some comic book shelves and the new barriers system would go well with this lot.

Awesome build, thank you. ^^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 9:00 PM
This is gorgeous, and so realistic! Love it
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:19 AM
This is great, thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:14 AM
Are the files in the download the same? Do we need to put both files in our game or just one? I prefer to use Package Files. Is the Sims3Pack the actual lot and the Package File is the sign?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 12:14 PM
I have a Sim Nerd that is going to love this place. Thank you !