Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OpenMe Door & Window Recolours

by Michelle Posted 11th Mar 2013 at 4:45 AM - Updated 11th Mar 2013 at 11:41 PM by Michelle 111

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:09 PM
Lovely recolours. I always liked to place this door and window, though the original colour always bugged me. I got a grungy recolour, that really doesn't fit into most of my homes. So thanks a lot for your work, Michelle.

Would it be possible for you to create this set without the crossed strings in the window parts? That'll make it perfect for me
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zwerschekind
Would it be possible for you to create this set without the crossed strings in the window parts?

zwerschekind, this has already been done by smmi73, you can find it HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 1:57 PM
I use his set, and Leeseester's and Windkeeper's repository meshes, all the time. this gives me more colours to play with! thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2013 at 7:51 PM
Yes, please, and thank you! Bravo!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 5:46 AM
I like so many of these, there isn't a clear favorite. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:12 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 2:10 PM
so good
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:58 AM
These are awesome Michelle! Thanks :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 2:26 AM
Thanks! I really love all the different wood types and especially the Tiki match ones. There aren't many (or any!) that match that Tropical build set!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 5:37 PM
Thanks, but what if someone just wants the clear glass and not the recolors!? People like choices and moderation, so please make things more convenient for us downloaders!
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:37 PM
@Cloud_Strife - If you only want the clear glass all you have to do is download the file and just install the OpenMeWindow-ClearGlass-ByMichelle.package into your downloads folder. The rest of the recolours can then be thrown in your recycle bin. Surely the few seconds it takes you to do that is a small price to pay, compared to the hours it would take a creator to zip everything separately and upload the files. Not to mention the extra time it would take for creators like myself, who include screenshots in the zip files, to take all the individual screenshots. I should imagine we would then have to deal with people constantly complaining about how long it takes to download and install all the files.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep