Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lenora Crichlow / Annie Sawyer (cc free)

by k2m1too Posted 27th Mar 2013 at 12:08 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2013 at 1:01 PM by k2m1too : minor typographical edits
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 1:23 AM
Yea! Good job! Glad to see her uploaded. Congratulations to you for sticking with the project.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 10:44 AM
She looks great, almost like in the show. I hope you're going to make George and Mitchell as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 6:40 PM
She looks fantastic! Amazing job - thank you for sharing her with us.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 8:41 PM
@SimmyRN -- Thanks for hanging in there for so long with me on this project!

@Shadowbird -- Yes, both George (Russell Tovey) and Mitchell (Aidan Turner) are uploaded as well.

@eclipsss -- Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 11:45 PM
I Love these! Do you think you can make Josh, Aidan and Sally from Being Human U.S? I've tried but always fail...

Anyways these are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:01 AM
Wow...
Another character from this show, I can't wait to move them into my game together!

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 1:21 AM
All three of the sims you have made for the show are stunning. Putting all three in my new town as part of the founding population. You attention to detail is amazing. Would you be considering making the U.S. show counter parts? Hint hint lol