Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Portesca - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 30th Mar 2013 at 2:03 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 2:53 PM
Absolutely loving all of this from the exterior design to the imaginative use of decor inside!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 11:06 AM
Well done Cam, and good use of the Canterbury Colours, Red n Black, go the Crusaders!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 3:47 PM
Such an interesting lot, and I'm very impressed by what you do without CC.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 5:37 PM
I really like the innovative idea of suspending structure, extremely modern, awesome. However, in order for the structure not collapse in the real world, the external cables and frame must be made of very strong material such as steel, and the house must be made of very light material, here the house is made of heavy solid brick and suspend by brick cables.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eliseluong
I really like the innovative idea of suspending structure, extremely modern, awesome. However, in order for the structure not collapse in the real world, the external cables and frame must be made of very strong material such as steel, and the house must be made of very light material, here the house is made of heavy solid brick and suspend by brick cables.

Thanks
In all honesty what's holding it up at the moment is rather skinny wood beams which I know for a fact would be useless and yes there probably were alternative choices but because I was working with cc free content I didn't have a great choice in the cabling/beams and the wall covering. The main idea of this house was just to have something unique, different and interesting.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 2:39 PM
Really like the decorative pillars in the backyard. You always catch me off guard with little details like that.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 8:37 PM
Congratulations on the Pick, Cam
Typical
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 8:55 PM
Fantastic work! The combination of the architecture and the exterior colour choices work incredibly well together. Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 7:18 PM
I love this lot. When I saw the image, my curiousity was immediately piqued! Not only is it quite imaginative, but very appealing. Captivating even.

The suspension element is quite impressive. Now that I think about it, I've seen quite a few real world designs which seem impossible, but are quite innovative in execution as well. Luckily, in Sim reality...anything is possible!

Thanks for sharing a brilliantly designed lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 7:51 PM
Lovely house! Shame it won't work for me, houses and sims ect. don't work. Basically anything that is a SIMS2PACK file won't work. I put them in my downloads and they won't show up? If you don't download them like that can you please tell me how to install or make a video on Youtube for me?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 6:30 PM
My gosh! You get the Frank Loyd Wright award for this one. Thank you. I can't wait to install and see it in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 5:46 PM
OMG! When I saw the house, I had to have it for my sims. Great work!