Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grecian Gables Mini Villa

by karlik-nos Posted 22nd Apr 2013 at 2:19 PM - Updated 22nd Apr 2013 at 7:13 PM by karlik-nos
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 4:05 PM
Another great work of your mini lot collection. I like the interior and the colors, especially the kitchen. I'd love to have a kitchen like that in real life.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 5:45 PM
for some strange reason I can't install this lot. it says one or more EP's are missing... But I have all, except Katy Perry and the 80's,70's etc. What could be missing? I have all the big expansion packs. I could also install your other mini lots, but this one does not work for me :-(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
for some strange reason I can't install this lot. it says one or more EP's are missing... But I have all, except Katy Perry and the 80's,70's etc.

This lot requires the 70s, 80s & 90s stuff pack. That particular SP hasn't yet been added to the list of required packs when uploading to MTS, so I mentioned it in the main description instead. I'll edit the post to make this requirement more visible.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 1:55 AM
So far I am enjoying these mini lots you have created here! Too bad I cant downlad any of them cause I only have a few of the eps and sps! great job!!!