Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pride & Joy Refrigerator

by Honeywell Posted 30th Apr 2013 at 3:45 PM - Updated 23rd May 2021 at 4:07 PM by Honeywell

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 3:49 PM
Fiiiiinally through! Yay! Have been refreshing MTS for hours waiting for this :3
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:07 PM
It's here! And it's lovely! This is one of those wonderful items that will work great both in my "normal", present-day 'hood and in the more upscale homes in my Westeros AnyGame. Win all around! .
Former Hamster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:12 PM
Game exited. Fridge installed. Game started up again. This will so fit in with the kitchen I've been working on.. and I think I planned it that way, lol.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:17 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it! And Meg you can thank Nix and her telepathic powers for the super quick approval. .
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:21 PM
I love it! This is perfect for my more historical hood.
Constant Contestant
#7 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:37 PM
Love this fridge, Honeywell, so pretty Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st May 2013 at 6:07 AM
I love this, thank you. It's also going to look great in Medieval colours...added it to my list of thing to do. ♥♥♥
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st May 2013 at 8:12 AM
Those are quite nice. I love that you added decorated versions as well as slots. Very cool!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st May 2013 at 9:24 AM
Thank you Honeywell, your conversions are always awesome
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st May 2013 at 3:27 PM
Yay for more 3t2 content.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st May 2013 at 6:22 PM
Just poped over from the Keep and spotted this, glad I did! Very nice Honeywell, many thanks! (p.s. Michelle, I'll be waiting for those medieval re-cols.. Ha.) Greywolf3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd May 2013 at 3:40 AM
Love the refrigerator you've made, Honeywell
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd May 2013 at 4:03 PM
You read my mind. I wanted this for S2 and here you made it!
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd May 2013 at 6:11 PM
Recolors sound wonderful, Michelle! And thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like it. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th May 2013 at 1:24 AM
more lovely kitchen stuff, thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 6:04 PM
This is nice. Still looking for and hoping for re-colors. Haven't used it in game yet because it stands out too much - I prefer worn and/or rough wood textures.

I was about to queue this for installing in my game, when a question occurred...

Just wondering, if the base game fridge has the Seasons options for leftovers? I don't have freetime but my sims use the leftovers feature daily.
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheshirekat
This is nice. Still looking for and hoping for re-colors. Haven't used it in game yet because it stands out too much - I prefer worn and/or rough wood textures.

I was about to queue this for installing in my game, when a question occurred...

Just wondering, if the base game fridge has the Seasons options for leftovers? I don't have freetime but my sims use the leftovers feature daily.

No, the basegame wouldn't have the leftover options but I just added a new Seasons version for you that does have them. Now I hope you find the recolors you're looking for so you can use it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 7:17 AM
I love this... Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 7:00 PM
My sims love these. Thanks a lot.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 7:01 AM
A bit late, but, just wanted to let you know that I did some recolors of the fridge and posted them at my blog. Thanks again for such a useful conversion, it's great for my historical hood.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 8:03 PM
This is now pretty much the only fridge I use in my game. It's beautiful! Thank you.
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th May 2014 at 8:34 PM
Very, very nice. I love it! Thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th May 2014 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legislacerator
A bit late, but, just wanted to let you know that I did some recolors of the fridge and posted them at my blog. Thanks again for such a useful conversion, it's great for my historical hood.
How did I miss these? They're fantastic! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:32 PM
Thank you ♥
Page 1 of 2