Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mansionette

by karlik-nos Posted 19th May 2013 at 9:25 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:39 PM
I can't believe this house has an indoor swimming pool. Now, that is really a great idea. Love the whole look of the house. Great work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th May 2013 at 7:23 AM
I've really liked all of your mini lots; I think I've downloaded all of them. Thank you for making them and giving us variety in starters.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st May 2013 at 4:54 PM
This is AMAZING. I love how you don't really use any unneccasary patterns and only nice subtle colors. Very good job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th May 2013 at 11:48 AM Last edited by l8nytsimmer : 25th May 2013 at 12:00 PM.
I Really love these Mini homes! There is just something special about them. I've been planning to do an entire WORLD of minis...with everything; parks, community buildings, public places, homes, and hangouts all done in this same 10 x 10 format. The buildings can go up - using 3, 4, 5 or more stories, and the buildings may have several basements, and levels of catacombs and mazes below, but none can be larger than 20x 20 maximum and that is ONLY for a community lot! I thought it would be a challenging project. What do you guys think?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th May 2013 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by l8nytsimmer
I Really love these Mini homes! There is just something special about them. I've been planning to do an entire WORLD of minis...with everything; parks, community buildings, public places, homes, and hangouts all done in this same 10 x 10 format. The buildings can go up - using 3, 4, 5 or more stories, and the buildings may have several basements, and levels of catacombs and mazes below, but none can be larger than 20x 20 maximum and that is ONLY for a community lot! I thought it would be a challenging project. What do you guys think?

Sounds really interesting! I have a few very small community lots sitting on my hard drive, which I just might upload once I've shared my next set of mini homes. In case building a whole world all on your own seems like too much work, feel free to use any of my buildings in your project!