Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goldenrod

by triciamanly Posted 22nd May 2013 at 9:14 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd May 2013 at 11:00 AM
I looked at this and thought, Family Home! It looks so nice and cozy! Something my Sims Need! I could just imagine this in the winter and the cold snow on the ground, snowflakes falling down! I have so many plans for this house already! Thanks again!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2013 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
I looked at this and thought, Family Home! It looks so nice and cozy! Something my Sims Need! I could just imagine this in the winter and the cold snow on the ground, snowflakes falling down! I have so many plans for this house already! Thanks again!

So glad to hear that! You know, when I was playing with Seasons, it never snowed when I wanted it to! I hope the weather for your sims will be perfect. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot!
#4 Old 24th May 2013 at 4:49 AM
I can see the high-resolution texture details and object shadows, all right. Though, the edges are somewhat rough. If possibly, choose smoother edges. On the other hand, it is understandable if your machine cannot handle smooth edges. My laptop computer has a powerful graphics card, so I can turn up the graphics on high to take screenshots. My desktop computer seems to have a rather weak graphics card, so the edges are not smoothed at all (there's a specific technical term in the game manual for edge smoothing, but I digress), and the texture terrain from the neighborhood view really looks magnified and ugly, and there are no water textures. All signs of an integrated graphics card.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2013 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème
I can see the high-resolution texture details and object shadows, all right. Though, the edges are somewhat rough. If possibly, choose smoother edges. On the other hand, it is understandable if your machine cannot handle smooth edges. My laptop computer has a powerful graphics card, so I can turn up the graphics on high to take screenshots. My desktop computer seems to have a rather weak graphics card, so the edges are not smoothed at all (there's a specific technical term in the game manual for edge smoothing, but I digress), and the texture terrain from the neighborhood view really looks magnified and ugly, and there are no water textures. All signs of an integrated graphics card.

Yes, but thanks to you I got 5 stars on my screenshots!!! Now if I can just get the quality of my lot up to match I'll have met the goal.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th May 2013 at 4:53 AM
Another beautiful house
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2013 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahsim201999
Another beautiful house

Thank you hannahsim! It was my joy to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 4:20 PM
I love this! It'll make the perfect vacation house for my sims!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:59 PM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 2:41 PM
Love your houses! I haven't met one I didn't like, LOL! They always look great, go into my game seamlessly, and I rarely have to do anything to them. Thank you for sharing your creations with us! You are my favorite lot creator!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 11:25 AM
I love your houses. I'm conststently favouriting them for later download, and I love that you don't have lots of cc and expansions. (I don't have Bon Voyage so these are perfect!).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:35 AM
thank you