Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Keira Nystrom

by w4keup555 Posted 2nd Jun 2013 at 9:23 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 3:40 PM
She has a beautiful profile and looks equally lovely with or without hair! Very nice job on your female. Thank you for sharing her.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 7:59 PM
Good job! Glad to see her uploaded!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 8:43 PM
Good job!
I got a question:
How I can make a thread?
I want to post here 1 club that I've created few hours ago but i don't know how to post :s
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 7:03 PM
She's really good, but You might wanna mention she requires generations in your description.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shae98
She's really good, but You might wanna mention she requires generations in your description.

Though she uses clothing from Generations, they can be easily replaced with clothes of your choice. Plus, I already mentioned that she uses Generations stuff in the post :/

*insert original signature here*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Renitsuku
Good job!
I got a question:
How I can make a thread?
I want to post here 1 club that I've created few hours ago but i don't know how to post :s

I'm not sure if I gave the right answer but making a thread is basically the same as posting a comment, or whatever. Hope I got it right

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 2:29 PM
Love the sim you've made, thanks a bunch, w4keup555
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 6:42 AM
Thanks for the thanks and good jobs, everybody!

...And to anyone who's wondering what are the bald pictures for, they are to give more emphasis on the face since the hair is, for me, quite distracting lol

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:33 PM
What a lovely girl - she's got a great style and a really sweet face.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 3:32 AM
Can someone give me another download link for cloudless hair? The Chinese link is annoying and it isn't working for me , whenever I press the button with the download icon , it keep buffering and nothing happens for like 30 minutes now...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 3:23 AM
Thank you