Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Renovate Pleasantview- Industry Drive

by Phaenoh Posted 11th Jun 2013 at 4:15 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2020 at 9:11 PM by Phaenoh

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 5:26 AM
Wow- very, very, very slick!

Thanks for the awesome lot & extra thanks for the link to the neat electrical box! Never saw that before & now that I have I realize that I can't continue living without it! LOL!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 7:12 AM
Wow I love this!
I never thought those wonky beach houses had so much potential...downloading this now, thanks a bunch!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 5:17 PM
Really cool lot, and surprisingly many pieces of CC that I must have. Do you happen to recall what the set is called that the beach things and the lantern came from? I can't seem to find them over at BPS.

Thanks for sharing =)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 7:18 PM
No, unfortunately, I don't. I'm terribly unfamiliar with how BPS is organized and I couldn't find them myself when I was putting together the credit links. I do know for a fact that they are hers and that they are from BPS, but all I recall past that is that it was a very worn and weathered looking set, sorta like white peeling paint. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 12:37 AM
Thanks anyway =) I had a hunch you might not know since you didn't list it, but it was worth a shot. Can't blame you, BPS is a bit of a mess. At least I can get the ones you used
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 1:14 AM
I've always kinda liked the beach houses, personally. Nevertheless, the makeover looks great!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:16 AM
It's a released Treasure Chest set from 2011 -Coastal Accents. I couldn't remember exactly what it was called other than Coastal something, but I knew where it was, because I actually just discovered it a couple of months ago
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:32 PM
Love the house you've made, Phaenoh
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 4:14 PM
Love the lot (absolutely beautiful work) but when I installed the lot to use, my windows are coming up blue, am I missing something?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 5:27 PM
Glad you love it! Looks like I might have forgotten to include the master, it's about halfway down this page: http://www.ts2creations.com/artistchrissybuild.htm

Thanks for the heads up!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Glad you love it! Looks like I might have forgotten to include the master, it's about halfway down this page: http://www.ts2creations.com/artistchrissybuild.htm

Thanks for the heads up!

Yup, that fixed it :lovestruc
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:01 AM
I really like the use of shapes in this. Circle vs square (ect). Great job! Thank-you!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th May 2018 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dina Caliente
You're definitely one of the best creators on this site, but... this is just plain ugly. Why???
It was for a contest and I had a theme I was trying out. To each their own.