Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rebeca Earnest - Singer Extraordinaire

by yca2 Posted 17th Jun 2013 at 9:03 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2013 at 11:42 PM by yca2

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:28 PM
Such a cute, sweet face. Love her freckles, and the shape of her mouth especially. Oh, and her style, too... Wish I could wear some of those outfits!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 11:22 PM
Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 12:04 AM
Love the sim you've made, yca2
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:08 AM
I think she is just adorable :3
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM
Her freckles are ADORABLE! Great facial sculpt, too. Thank you so much for sharing her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 3:12 AM
She's very beautiful! I'll definitely be using her in my legacies for a long time. Great work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 3:23 AM
Awww, thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like her!
Inventor
#9 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 7:48 AM
Her face is very beautiful and I like the way the mouth is shaped. I also love the freckles and how you dressed her.

Would have been nice to see a picture that shows her face from the side.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
Her face is very beautiful and I like the way the mouth is shaped. I also love the freckles and how you dressed her.

Would have been nice to see a picture that shows her face from the side.

I'll definitely keep that in mind from now on. Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 3:57 AM
Oh she is so pretty! If I were to download her without the external custom content, would she look completely different or mostly the same?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tigress
Oh she is so pretty! If I were to download her without the external custom content, would she look completely different or mostly the same?

She looks pretty different to me, but you can be the real judge of that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 4:16 AM
Why is she listed under "celebrities and real people"? Wikipedia has nothing on her... is she a selfsim? Sorry if I sound rude. I'm just curious. She's really cute, and I'm using her in my game. I'm just trying to figure out if she's a selfsim XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainKBX
Why is she listed under "celebrities and real people"? Wikipedia has nothing on her... is she a selfsim? Sorry if I sound rude. I'm just curious. She's really cute, and I'm using her in my game. I'm just trying to figure out if she's a selfsim XD

Haha, you don't sound rude at all! She's under the wrong tab because of my ignorance, actually. I accidentally clicked on the wrong category and now I'm not sure how to move her... so yeah...

Let's just pretend she's a celebrity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 11:07 PM
Is it alright if I download her and tweak her a little bit for my YouTube show? She's really pretty :D
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 8:12 PM
Thank you for creating this sim! Can you tell me how to create sims, clothes, etc as you? This great always disclaimer here. Send me an email
[email protected]
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:50 AM
Ugh So Cute <3!