Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

County of Kent

by triciamanly Posted 1st Jul 2013 at 10:38 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2013 at 10:49 PM by triciamanly : credit Mootilda's lot adjuster

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Typical
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 10:49 PM
Mmm, this is really nice.

Also, from your description: "and hopefully rain", trust me, when it comes to rain, you won't be waiting for very long over here... Hehe
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:17 PM
Thanks lewjen! I hear there's rain in Britain! I love the feel, smell, and sound more than anything, but I suppose there can be too much of a good thing!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:54 PM
Please don't wish for rain here, Anne, we get far too much of it already

Lovely house, reminds me of houses in the UK too. Love the facade of this house.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 12:06 AM
I love how old this looks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 3:29 AM
Beautiful Anne, such a charming wee cottage, makes me think a bit of barton Cottage from Sense and sensibility!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 1:21 PM
Adorable
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 3:08 PM
It's lovely and I must have it.....like, now! *runs off to DL*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:19 PM
Anne I love the floorplan g/f!! and as for rain, you can have mine!! Its rained for days here in ole Brizzy AU lol Great house as always xo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 9:56 PM
Beautiful! Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 2:13 AM
Thank you all so much for your comments! I was inspired by the Great Britain ad!
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:32 PM
Well the house certainly looks wonderful.
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I was inspired by the Great Britain ad!

You have ads for British Tourism over there?! Over here, in England, there's loads of tv adverts for American tourism, both the whole of the US in general and California in particular. Personally, I love the rain and storms, but we have yet to have more than one day of sunshine every couple of weeks. It's June already and yet it still looks more like winter out there, which makes me wonder; Is summer ever going to arrive?
Yet again, you have shared another wonderful home, Thanks
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Well the house certainly looks wonderful.

You have ads for British Tourism over there?! Over here, in England, there's loads of tv adverts for American tourism, both the whole of the US in general and California in particular. Personally, I love the rain and storms, but we have yet to have more than one day of sunshine every couple of weeks. It's June already and yet it still looks more like winter out there, which makes me wonder; Is summer ever going to arrive?
Yet again, you have shared another wonderful home, Thanks

Fergie_F, I enjoyed reading your comment! I do hope you get some sunshine soon. Today, 4th of July, is cloudy and a bit cooler here, with a promise of rain, but we all know better! Have a great day! Fergie_F, do you ever build sims2 lots anymore?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 11:09 PM
This house is adorable! and 2x3! I'm starting a regency hood and this house is calling my name, thank you! n.n
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by therasmuse
This house is adorable! and 2x3! I'm starting a regency hood and this house is calling my name, thank you! n.n

therasmuse! So glad you can use it! Enjoy the new hood!
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 9:00 PM
Fergie_F, I enjoyed reading your comment! I do hope you get some sunshine soon. Today, 4th of July, is cloudy and a bit cooler here, with a promise of rain, but we all know better! Have a great day! Fergie_F, do you ever build sims2 lots anymore?

I was gonna send you a PM but it appears your inbox was full when I tried to send it. But anyway, unfortunately I can’t even play The Sims 2 anymore as my parents uninstalled it from the family pc. So I’ve only got the Sims 3 on my laptop. We've recently had some very hot weather over here, hopefully it will last the rest of the week. We certainly haven't had much, if any, rain recently. My Dad has been irrigating the fields and me and mum have been watering the flower beds and flower pots to keep them all alive. I'd almost forgotten what summer was like...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
I was gonna send you a PM but it appears your inbox was full when I tried to send it. But anyway, unfortunately I can’t even play The Sims 2 anymore as my parents uninstalled it from the family pc. So I’ve only got the Sims 3 on my laptop. We've recently had some very hot weather over here, hopefully it will last the rest of the week. We certainly haven't had much, if any, rain recently. My Dad has been irrigating the fields and me and mum have been watering the flower beds and flower pots to keep them all alive. I'd almost forgotten what summer was like...

We have been hearing about your hot weather in the context of Wimbledon. Andy Murray won!!! Congratulations! He's a great player, so glad he won! I hope all the lovely gardens survive the heat. I'll go empty my inbox now! All the best!
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 9:47 PM
We have been hearing about your hot weather in the context of Wimbledon. Andy Murray won!!! Congratulations! He's a great player, so glad he won! I hope all the lovely gardens survive the heat. I'll go empty my inbox now! All the best!

I can't say I'm that keen on Tennis, but the house where it was first invented is nice. Apparently your PM box is still full.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 12:56 PM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:49 PM
Sure looks beautiful! It reminds me of Pride & Prejudice and Sense & Sensibility.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 4:42 PM
thanks for the beautiful house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:40 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:36 PM
Thank you