Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Psych Bedroom Set Two

by puppetfish Posted 7th Jul 2013 at 10:35 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 7:19 AM
That pineapple pot is the coolest thing ever.. I must have it!!!! The bed is awesome to! I can never have enough tropical inspired gear in my sims houses. thankyou so much for making this, love it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 2:21 PM
Awesome set! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 3:32 PM
These sets are adding a new element of fun to my simmie households. Can't wait to see what is next.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 8:30 PM
I love it, and I don't even watch Psych. Thanks for sharing! My game needs that pineapple pot. *nods*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:11 AM
Love the psych bedroom set, puppetfish
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 11:21 PM
But is the BED included? And "put in collections folder, not downloads" - why?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 2:00 AM
Hi grammapat!

No, the bed is not included. As I said in the upload, you will need Bon Voyage in order to get the bed. The bedding/comforter is the only part of the bed included. In fact, none of the furniture is included.

I always list what is included in my posts, if it's not listed, it's not there.

And the reason you put the Collection file in the Collection folder is because it is a Collection file, which means that it only allows you to easily find my recolors in the Buy Mode catalog so that you don't have to search through a large download section to find them. If you put it in the Downloads folder, it won't do anything but sit there, taking up space.

I hope this explains your question!

To everyone else, a big THANK YOU!! I love that you share my affinity for pineapple culture!!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 9:10 PM
Thanks for your answer. I have BV, but don't remember this bed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:15 PM
I am a HUGE "Psych" fan and finding this set totally made my day!! Thanks!!