Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Alchemist Home!

by Zessinna Posted 14th Jul 2013 at 9:20 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2013 at 9:35 PM by Zessinna : Wrong lot size, and changed price, and editing spelling, removed unfurnished lot

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 10:38 PM
I have a cook and an alchemist that would love your home. Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
I have a cook and an alchemist that would love your home. Thank you for sharing it.

Oh my goodness! No problem! Excited that you like it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 11:16 PM
There are somethings I would have done differently, but it still looks beautiful!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimKid
There are somethings I would have done differently, but it still looks beautiful!

Could you PM, I am open to suggestions!
So for maybe future homes, I could take what you said into considerations.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 3:48 AM
Very nice house. Lovely for a first upload
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:00 AM
Zessinna, haha while working on the house, I found horiffying pancakes on the counter!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 6:23 AM
Thanks for the house you've made, Zessinna
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimKid
Zessinna, haha while working on the house, I found horiffying pancakes on the counter!

Hahaha oops! XD
Looks like everyone will get some free breakfast from one of my sims. X)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 1:58 PM
I love it, it's a great idea! Thank you so much (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 3:37 PM
Thank you! Very nicely done with ample space for sims to roam!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 10:49 AM
The house looks great, but the concept you done by giving us a house where there already is produced alchemy stuff is more great - but I gotta ask; how did you exported your house with the alchemy elixirs on the lot? Did you just put a simmer in the house and live in it and then moved the Simmer out and saved the house? Or would that just means that the Simmer takes all elixirs with him/her? How to do this amazing thing? :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NumSimish
The house looks great, but the concept you done by giving us a house where there already is produced alchemy stuff is more great - but I gotta ask; how did you exported your house with the alchemy elixirs on the lot? Did you just put a simmer in the house and live in it and then moved the Simmer out and saved the house? Or would that just means that the Simmer takes all elixirs with him/her? How to do this amazing thing? :D

I did exactly that. The Sim does not take all the stuff with them, thank goodness.