Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clovehill Cottage

by onishi123 Posted 15th Jul 2013 at 4:29 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 4:44 AM
I love the vibrant colors you used here, and the design is just too cute. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 6:27 AM
Love the house you've made, onishi123
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 1:12 PM
It's so quaint and cute almost like a doll house.
#5 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 10:39 PM
I would love to download this but please to all the designers out there.. NOT ALL OF US HAVE EVERY SINGLE EP AND STUFF PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously! >:-(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 12:16 PM
It is absolutely beautiful and well suited for my two little lovebird! Excellent for expansion as well, it can easily be modified to accomodate more rooms. So far I've only extended the bathroom and made the "porchy" bit go around the back, but so many plans! Thank you for this lovely little house, where my family will grow!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:53 PM
This is still one of my favourite houses. I recoloured this house and have a purple, yellow and orangy peach coloured one on top of this green one. And I place them in a row in each of my neighbourhoods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 11:33 AM
Love this brightly colored cottage. Thank you for placing it on a small lot. fits perfectly into my small island worlds.