Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Catelyn Stark

by Namiex3 Posted 28th Jul 2013 at 11:16 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 5:29 AM
Love the sim you've made, Namiex3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 9:55 AM
She is awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 12:52 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 29th Jul 2013 at 9:49 PM. Reason: Spoiler alert!
Love the sim and the character though I feel sorry for her. true I have only seen clips on the third series but if you do mind me saying so that she must have the badist of luck for her son.
Anyway, awesome sim.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Love the sim and the character though I feel sorry for her. true I have only seen clips on the third series but if you do mind me saying so that she must have the badist of luck for her son.
Anyway, awesome sim.

Edited a tad of your post to take out the giant spoiler in the middle of it

Amazing recreation of one of my favorite characters!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Edited a tad of your post to take out the giant spoiler in the middle of it

Amazing recreation of one of my favorite characters!

Ahhh I wondered if that would happen, maybe I should have put down a wink smiley but when all is said and done that it is fair to say with no spoilers that the starks are not very lucky.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 10:06 AM
Hooray, another GoT Sim from you! (And she isn't a Lannister, so into my game she goes. ) Absolutely amazing likeness, as always! Lady Catelyn is one of my favourite characters and Michelle Fairley portrays her brilliantly, so I think it's a pity they downsized her part so much in the series.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 2:42 PM
Thanks so much everyone.

@NixNivis Michelle was snubbed by not getting any Emmy nomination. Psh.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 6:14 PM
Amazing work! Well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 1:28 PM
beautiful! please make Talisa Maegyr please!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 9:43 PM
Love your work!!! Beautiful!! Thank you ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 11:08 AM
thanks so much for uploading this! I love Catelyn, I've only seen upto season 2 but she's such a good role model
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:30 PM
love this is my favorite show!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 1:01 PM
I have downloaded all the Starks of your creations. I believe you have done a great job with them. You must be a great fan of The Game of the Thrones. I personally have read the book but being emphatic couldn't deal with what have befallen them. I my simgame I'll try to change that. Thanks to you. Keep up the good job.Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:57 AM
She must have been a particularly difficult woman to simify as her features are very unique. What an excellent job you have done!! You are a true artist.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:28 AM
Thanks! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 8:27 AM
Gotta love the Stark kid's mother. You really made some amazing sims of the GoT characters. Thanks for sharing them. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:21 AM Last edited by Frokkel95 : 25th Jul 2017 at 12:24 PM.
Brilliant Starks. Thank you so much.