Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suncrest at Berry Bay

by triciamanly Posted 29th Jul 2013 at 12:23 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 5:30 AM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 6:35 AM
Lovely Anne as always I adored your story line as well, altho I am so glad none of my Sim's were on THAT sidewalk lol Top Job!! ^5 for Sim's 2 YAY!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 12:09 PM
Lovely home, I've always been Jealous of your skills, Berry bay is sure growing! The storyline for this, love it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 12:38 PM
Oh Anne, I dont know which I love more, your houses or your wee stories that go with them!! Another fantastic upload, and still love that 20 pane window you made, in fact have found a use for it in my new house :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 4:46 PM
Quite impressive! I love the floor plan on this one as it's quite interesting especially the kitchen area. It makes the house extra unique and really like how you've left a bonus room upstairs. Kind of like looking at unfurnished spaces to see how they'd work
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 4:47 PM
Thanks so much to each of you for your comments! Daniandan, that's a nice comment you've made! Cheeky, my story was just a documentary of the Amado's life, the ups and downs, the highs and lows! TotallySimsCrazy, your terrain gave my game an all new life. Ekrubynaffit, if you can actually use my window, then I'm honored! You do know that there's no diagonal version. So sorry, it's just above my skill level. I've tried and tried!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 5:06 PM
That's another beautiful house! I especially love the windows and their placement for optimal views!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:15 PM
Lol, "Motherlode Bank". Anyway, this is another really nice house. I really like the style of the interior. Well Done!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 9:34 PM
You always make me feel that my creations are some use to creators, thanks :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 7:23 PM
Great houses as usual! I swear since I've found you and your creations I've spent at least 45 minutes downloading a bunch of your houses! Keep it up!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
Quite impressive! I love the floor plan on this one as it's quite interesting especially the kitchen area. It makes the house extra unique and really like how you've left a bonus room upstairs. Kind of like looking at unfurnished spaces to see how they'd work

TDS, thanks so much for your comment. You have proven yourself to be very honest in your assessments which I appreciate and not afraid to make a valid criticism. Since you're like that, your comments mean all the much more!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 12:41 PM
Hi, I know this probably isn't the right place to ask but what free software do I use to extract this content?

I really like the house and want to use it but I downloaded WinRAR and got loads of viruses...what am I doing wrong
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 4:50 PM
Hi iellalouise, sorry to hear about the problem. I wish I had the answer. You might try downloading 7-Zip and see if it works better. If all else fails there are always the "Downloading for Fracking Idiots" articles here at MTS, not that they apply to you! But they do have a ton of information! All the best, hope it works out!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 10:48 AM
I tried reading it but I guess I'm too much of an idiot lol cause it didn't help

Is 7-zip what you use?
I'm scared to download a virus as this is a brand new laptop of less than a week....

Can someone give me a link to what they use so I don't get the wrong one? -thanks

Really love the house btw!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 1:52 AM
I forgot to thank you for the other 2 I downloaded.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by budiew
I forgot to thank you for the other 2 I downloaded.

It's ok budiew, I really appreciate any thanks I can get!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th May 2014 at 4:26 PM
this house is lovely , it works well and looks really good on my game, my sims are really please :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:51 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:33 PM
Thank you