Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pineapple - A tropical holiday inspired home

by lilipad Posted 6th Aug 2013 at 11:48 AM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 1:45 PM
What a lovely idea lilipad. I might make an upside down house too sometime.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 2:07 PM
This is absolutely wonderful! I love everything about it, inside and out!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 5:26 PM
Colorful, cheerful, quirky! You rent it off the internet and then when you get there, you're sublimely happy (and relieved!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 7:33 PM
What cool idea Lilipad!! I know what you mean about doing the Roof I too use to do that but when I was going to Build a house for MTS and upload it my mate Kaz said you have to make the Roof yourself so I was pushed into learning how to make them. Well Done!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 11:07 PM
Love the house you've made, lilipad
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 3:57 PM
I think this house is so cute, different, and creative! My favorite part is the shower, how you used the windows it looks amazing! I'm stealing that idea for my sims :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 4:41 PM
This is a lovely little vacation home! I placed it between the Ruins of Jumbok and the Numchuk ruins and it's quite nice there! I can't wait for one of my sims to purchase this property as a Twikkii Island getaway home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 12:33 PM
This house is so sexy! Love it <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 8:55 AM
Glad you all like it, thankyou for the kind comments!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 9:10 PM
Awesome! thank you! perfect for my new tropical neighborhood.