Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Granger Church

by cutsocks Posted 6th Aug 2013 at 9:32 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 11:08 PM
Love the church you've made, cutsocks
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 11:33 PM
My first thought was how much this looks like the churches where I'm from in New England. Really great job.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 11:35 AM
Well made lot once again!

The dude hiding with the laptop on second floor kinda made me giggle.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 1:47 PM
I love this! You've done a very good job of both the lot and the world it's in. I want them both! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 4:25 PM
Your church is so beautiful.
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
Well made lot once again!

The dude hiding with the laptop on second floor kinda made me giggle.

I think it's cutsocks creating his next lot .

Cutsocks, I think you have captured the feel of New England churches in this lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 9:28 PM
Just beautiful!! Love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 1:06 PM
Why do I feel like an Assassin should be jumping from the roof?

Thanks a Million!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by putowtin
Why do I feel like an Assassin should be jumping from the roof?

Thanks a Million!

LOL! I didn't even think of that... I'm only a bit into Revelations, so I haven't even bought AC3 yet! To be honest, I did a "media blackout" of AC3, so I wouldn't run into spoilers, plus it'll be cheaper once Black Flag is out. I'll probably grab it during the Steam Holiday sales.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 6:15 PM
This is so beautiful! I want to use it, but don't have OLS or IP yet... would it explode my game if I tried playing it anyways? Maybe I could use replacement bits? I'unno, I just really love the overall look and feel of this church.

I have no idea. . . o.o
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pukitaki
This is so beautiful! I want to use it, but don't have OLS or IP yet... would it explode my game if I tried playing it anyways? Maybe I could use replacement bits? I'unno, I just really love the overall look and feel of this church.

Thanks! It will not explode your game, objects will just be replaced by default objects from base game. OLS, I believe, is only the wall planters on the inside. And IP is the top windows on the steeple and the top bits of the buttresses. I have no idea what it will replace them with, though.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
Thanks! It will not explode your game, objects will just be replaced by default objects from base game. OLS, I believe, is only the wall planters on the inside. And IP is the top windows on the steeple and the top bits of the buttresses. I have no idea what it will replace them with, though.

HOMIGOSH Thankies!! Now I know what to look for, and can fiddle with replacement bits and make it second to PERFECT! (Hasta be second-to, of course, since it won't be exactly like your absolute loverliness)

I have no idea. . . o.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 1:12 AM
What a beautiful church. I'm definitely using this in sunset valley.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 7:34 AM
Awesome job. The church reminds me the game State of Decay.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 10:50 AM
Good job it looks perfect, gonna use this one as a place where I can get married, The Sims Medival, religion system should have been implemented here as well. Thats just my opinion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 8:33 PM
your so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:28 PM
Can't seem to find an "old town" style bank if that is any interest to you Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mikedoo62
Can't seem to find an "old town" style bank if that is any interest to you Thank you

Hrm. Lemme see what i can come up with.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:57 AM
Amazing creation, thank you!!!