Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Devore Cottage

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 13th Sep 2013 at 1:17 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 7:44 PM by Fergus' Mind

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 4:33 PM
What a lovely cottage, and I liked the history of the cottage as well. This was a no brainer for me, I downloaded. Thank you for sharing it.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 8:12 PM
What a beautifully quaint little cottage...why do my Sims 3 builds never look like this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 5:29 PM
Great job, Fergie - thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 8:55 PM
This cottage looks very warm and cozy! I would like to live there! Thanks!
Mind if I change the color of the exterior? White is not my thing
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 1:22 PM
Thanks a lot for your lovely houses and I use them frequently in my game cause they're really my cup of tea :D Thanks also for your wonderful texts and descriptions of them..always a pleasure reading :o)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 2:07 PM
Beautiful house :) Great design :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 10:16 PM
So many of the houses use a billion expansion packs and also Stuff packs... thanks for creating a lovely house that DOESN'T use so many EPs!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 6:35 PM
Now that the mighty Internet God has graced our village with his presence once more I can finally reply to all the wonderful comments.
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
This cottage looks very warm and cozy! I would like to live there! Thanks!
Mind if I change the color of the exterior? White is not my thing

Sure! Go ahead! You've downloaded it, feel free to modify it to your own tastes!
Quote: Originally posted by melangefiesta
So many of the houses use a billion expansion packs and also Stuff packs... thanks for creating a lovely house that DOESN'T use so many EPs!

Thanks! I do try to use a little expansion packs and CC as possible.
Quote: Originally posted by Coeur
Thanks a lot for your lovely houses and I use them frequently in my game cause they're really my cup of tea Thanks also for your wonderful texts and descriptions of them..always a pleasure reading :o)

Thanks! I enjoy writing the stories for each of my uploads, I even build houses to fit specific stories I thought of.
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
What a beautifully quaint little cottage...why do my Sims 3 builds never look like this!
I should imagine it's because you're busy running that wonderful site of yours Thanks.

A big Thanks for all the feedback so far, I'm glad that yet another of my creations is greatly appreciated!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 7:02 PM
This looks so cozy...I can't wait to download this after I install my expansion packs :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 4:24 AM
Cool! I'll post pics once I do that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 10:40 PM
This is a terrific house with a great back story-homes with character are the best kind!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 4:53 AM
I can see why you chose to build this house. It looks so proportioned and graceful. You did a great job of recreating it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 8:29 PM
Lovely, thank you for sharing with us~~
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 4:54 PM
thanks!