Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colonial American

by triciamanly Posted 13th Sep 2013 at 2:33 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 3:59 PM
Yay! A nice older styled home fit for a thoroughly modern lifestyle. I really like how you've orientated the house on the corner lot, it works very well for the general look and curb appeal of the place. Well Done!
P.S. And the garden looks really nice too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 7:37 PM
Let me add my own appreciation for this house--I agree that it looks JUST like something you'd find in New England neighborhoods that aren't quite Officially Historic and yet you can tell that the houses in it were built quite a while ago. Thank you for your wonderful work!

8)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 8:21 PM
Anne I really like this house, infact going to download it and Deco it Cheeky Style Not many bother to but I do and always will THANK YOU!!!!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CheekyBugga
Anne I really like this house, infact going to download it and Deco it Cheeky Style Not many bother to but I do and always will THANK YOU!!!!!

Cheeky! Thank you too! It's always wonderful to hear that someone plans to download a house fix it up for their sims. I'm thinking I might go unfurnished from now on so people can enjoy their own taste!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by donnlap
Let me add my own appreciation for this house--I agree that it looks JUST like something you'd find in New England neighborhoods that aren't quite Officially Historic and yet you can tell that the houses in it were built quite a while ago. Thank you for your wonderful work!

8)

donnlap, thanks so much for your comment! I googled colonial houses and found a picture similar to this house. I never upload the picture of the original because my house never looks enough like it. I would imagine I'm not alone in that. All the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Yay! A nice older styled home fit for a thoroughly modern lifestyle. I really like how you've orientated the house on the corner lot, it works very well for the general look and curb appeal of the place. Well Done!
P.S. And the garden looks really nice too.

Fergie, I really value your opinion about historical houses (and gardens too!), so many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 6:18 PM
I really like your creations so talented.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MelnBrito
I really like your creations so talented.

MeinBrito, thank you so much for your lovely comment! All the best to you!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 10:46 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 10:46 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:52 AM