Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bachor Dor - The Pedlar's Place - Elven Market

by Jenexell Posted 19th Sep 2013 at 12:13 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2013 at 1:29 PM by Jenexell

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 3:38 PM
Nice
And reminds me a little bit of Ewoks :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 4:51 PM
I really like this. Unfortunately, there seems to be something wrong with the file? I always convert my lot sims3packs to packages using Custard and place the lot file in my library folder. When I try to open it though, Custard gives me an unhandled exception. I've tried redownloading the file twice with the same results. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem? Thank you for your excellent lots. I hope I can have them in my game soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjgo
I really like this. Unfortunately, there seems to be something wrong with the file? I always convert my lot sims3packs to packages using Custard and place the lot file in my library folder. When I try to open it though, Custard gives me an unhandled exception. I've tried redownloading the file twice with the same results. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem? Thank you for your excellent lots. I hope I can have them in my game soon.

Someone has mentioned this about another lot. not sure what's gone wrong. will try to re-export from game and repost ASAP.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenexell
Someone has mentioned this about another lot. not sure what's gone wrong. will try to re-export from game and repost ASAP.

New version now up. let me know if it works.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 2:14 AM
New version now up. let me know if it works.

It does indeed. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 2:13 AM
Although I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs listed, this lot shows in the launcher that it needs a pack I do not have. So do your lots Delved Halls of Greenwood, Hoerio Talan, Talan Nothrim, and Talan Seronen. The only stuff packs I have are High End Loft and Outdoor Living. The expansions I do not have are Showtime, University Life and Island Paradise.

I have Dragon Valley and the Duke of Bows venue.

Perhaps there's something included by mistake? If I install these lots, it makes my game freeze up.

I really want these lots. I went out and bought all these EPs and SPs just so I could have them in my game and I'm disappointed that they don't work for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by khalleron
Although I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs listed, this lot shows in the launcher that it needs a pack I do not have. So do your lots Delved Halls of Greenwood, Hoerio Talan, Talan Nothrim, and Talan Seronen. The only stuff packs I have are High End Loft and Outdoor Living. The expansions I do not have are Showtime, University Life and Island Paradise.

I have Dragon Valley and the Duke of Bows venue.

Perhaps there's something included by mistake? If I install these lots, it makes my game freeze up.

I really want these lots. I went out and bought all these EPs and SPs just so I could have them in my game and I'm disappointed that they don't work for me.

Hey I've been doing some testing. I downloaded a utility to allow me to launch the game with only the ep's and sp's you listed (which is the same as mine bar one stuff pack and showtime). I too get the message that it requires something from an sp or ep not installed, however, only for The Delved hall, and the three silvan starters. Also, when I looked over the lots themselves, nothing is missing or has been replaced that I can see. I can only assume therefore that what is missing is only a minor deco item or a texture somewhere. nothing crucial.

As for the lots making your game freeze up... no idea. At all.

Just in case, I've re-exported and uploaded the Silvan Starters and Delved Hall, as they had the ep/sp issue. Other than that, I don't know what to do as I can't recreate your problem on either my main comp or my laptop.

Sorry. I hope the re-upload helps.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 3:14 PM
Hey I've been doing some testing. I downloaded a utility to allow me to launch the game with only the ep's and sp's you listed (which is the same as mine bar one stuff pack and showtime). I too get the message that it requires something from an sp or ep not installed, however, only for The Delved hall, and the three silvan starters. Also, when I looked over the lots themselves, nothing is missing or has been replaced that I can see. I can only assume therefore that what is missing is only a minor deco item or a texture somewhere. nothing crucial.

As for the lots making your game freeze up... no idea. At all.

Just in case, I've re-exported and uploaded the Silvan Starters and Delved Hall, as they had the ep/sp issue. Other than that, I don't know what to do as I can't recreate your problem on either my main comp or my laptop.

Sorry. I hope the re-upload helps.

Apparently the freezing wasn't caused by your lots, so I apologize for that - one of my sims (my favorite one, naturally) has for some reason become totally borked. Any lot she's on slows down to a painful crawl and I don't know what to do about it. For now, I've isolated her, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to do away with her if I can't figure out how to fix her.

Also, even though I've installed them, many of the rabbit hole rugs are not showing up either on the lots or in buy mode. I'll try to fix that, too, but I may be back for advice if I can't figure it out (being a n00b and all that).

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 7:06 PM
Überwältigend .....einfach Super !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by khalleron
Apparently the freezing wasn't caused by your lots, so I apologize for that - one of my sims (my favorite one, naturally) has for some reason become totally borked. Any lot she's on slows down to a painful crawl and I don't know what to do about it. For now, I've isolated her, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to do away with her if I can't figure out how to fix her.

Also, even though I've installed them, many of the rabbit hole rugs are not showing up either on the lots or in buy mode. I'll try to fix that, too, but I may be back for advice if I can't figure it out (being a n00b and all that).

Thanks!

Curious. I wonder why they aren't working?

I'm glad the lot is working though. How is your sim borked? Is it just that one sim, or any sim?
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 9:36 PM
Curious. I wonder why they aren't working?

I'm glad the lot is working though. How is your sim borked? Is it just that one sim, or any sim?

It's just her - I had to separate her from her family so I could play them. When I play a lot she's on, the game will go 1 second run, 5 seconds freeze, 1 second run, 10 seconds freeze, etc.

And it's only lots she's on, everything else runs normally. I'm getting help from Carl's Sims forum, so I hope I can save her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 11:42 AM
I got the Whole set they lok beutifull now I can have the Elven town I've Always wanted, may the light of the Valar keep the Necromancers shadow from your Door's.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:25 PM
This is so beautiful!