Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiftable Curtains [Base Game - Island Paradise]

by alverdine Posted 23rd Sep 2013 at 2:17 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2013 at 2:43 PM by alverdine

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 6:07 PM
Thank you so much for these. Much needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 9:13 PM
Thanks! Perhaps more curtains will be usable now! Thanks! Thanks!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 6:20 PM
Yeah, the problem with most shiftable curtains and such is that, while they do shift, they are still visible when walls are down. Intuitive idea!

Thank you very much for this! You've done a great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 10:42 PM
This override is godly levels of awesome. Finally my blinds will no longer hover awkwardly above the windows they're meant to be covering. Great job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 10:57 PM
I wish EA would have one this waaaaay sooner. Thank you for this! :gjob:
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 12:29 AM
Thanks all
SeeMyu, I loved your curtain set, I wish that's how EA would do it; separate right and left pieces with tileable rods - great idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 5:18 AM
Thank you so much for doing this. It is really appreciated!
dodgy builder
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 8:41 AM
I had granthes in my game, but I see that's not been updated. Thanks for this detail Also thanks for the override tip, I didn't realize what that folder was for.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 9:59 AM
This is great! I never knew such mod existed before, but I'm totally taking this one! Though, do you know if this works with patch 1.55? I just don't want to patch my game yet. Any hope?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
This is great! I never knew such mod existed before, but I'm totally taking this one! Though, do you know if this works with patch 1.55? I just don't want to patch my game yet. Any hope?

Yep, it works, and it's unlikely that a patch would ever break it.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alverdine
Yep, it works, and it's unlikely that a patch would ever break it.

Great!! Thank you million times for this and the mirror mod :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 8:00 PM
Super mod! It was always so frustrating to try and match up curtains with windows and this will make that so much easier! Thank you!
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 7:42 PM
Another good one thanks for making these versatile mate.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 9:04 AM
This is usefull! Some windows can't have any curtains but now, they can! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 6:15 PM
I also was using granthes but there didn't have the new ep curtains yet. Hope all is well on that end. So, in the interest of keeping curtains by same person, I'll be using all these. So thanks so much for doing them all. EA didn't do a very good job of curtain window match up. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:44 AM
oh thankkkkkkkkk God! i love u.....thanks so much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 5:29 PM
My number one pet peeve is curtains that do not fit a window. Thank you so much for that. Too bad you couldn't figure out those 3-tile diagonals.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 5:52 AM
Is this still working for patch 1.66?

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 2:26 AM
Thank you so much! It has been bothering me that so many of the curtains only cover half of the window, and I've been itching to change it! YOU ARE A SIMSAVER!
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 2:26 AM
Thank you so much! It has been bothering me that so many of the curtains only cover half of the window, and I've been itching to change it! YOU ARE A SIMSAVER!
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:27 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th May 2014 at 3:02 AM
Awesome Idea dear Thank You so much.
Inventor
#24 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 2:14 AM
I love the idea of shifting my curtains. I love to have curtains in my Sim houses. I have a question, please. Does your mod conflict with the function of any CC automatic curtains? You know, the ones that automatically close and open according to the time of day?
Thank you in advance.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
I love the idea of shifting my curtains. I love to have curtains in my Sim houses. I have a question, please. Does your mod conflict with the function of any CC automatic curtains? You know, the ones that automatically close and open according to the time of day?
Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm pretty sure they won't cause a conflict if the CC is a brand new object, but I'm not 100% sure. You can use Delphy's Dashboard to check if you want to be certain http://modthesims.info/d/387006
Page 1 of 2