Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Replant Interaction - v1.1 (22th Oct 2013)

by douglasveiga Posted 28th Sep 2013 at 1:42 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2014 at 3:05 PM by douglasveiga

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 2:22 PM
Oooh, I'll get this. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 2:30 PM
Oh, this sounds incredibly useful! I always have large gardens, it gets so tedious sometimes. XD Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 2:49 PM
My gardening sims thank you for yet another awesim gardening mod!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 4:34 PM
This mod looks great, but when I try to download it Chrome tells me the link is broken

This is what the file info says:
View Contents ReplantInteraction_v1.0.rar | Description: for patch 1.55 ~1.57
Attachment id not found

I think the file needs to be reattached.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 4:39 PM
Thanks! everybody!

Quote: Originally posted by DragonPyromania
This mod looks great, but when I try to download it Chrome tells me the link is broken

This is what the file info says:
View Contents ReplantInteraction_v1.0.rar | Description: for patch 1.55 ~1.57
Attachment id not found

I think the file needs to be reattached.

I swapped the file recently, probably gonna take some time until the server refresh the page.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 5:41 PM
Love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 6:52 PM
Download works now
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 8:14 PM
amazing, thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 8:53 PM
Another excellent mod! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 8:56 PM
Wow, this is great! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to make something like this! Damn handy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 12:46 AM
What the..?! How can you read my mind!!! I've been hunting for something like this but gave up recently and then, BOOM! You create what I need!!! I LOVE YOU
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 1:34 AM
Great mod, as usual from you.
Although I've encountered a bug (1.57, all EP's&SP's except KPST and Movie Stuff, Win7x64) - the "bump" is missing from below the plant, making it completely invisible & inaccessible (for fertilizing for example) before it starts sprouting. I've only tried replanting a dead plant so far.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 2:17 AM
Much needed, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 2:45 AM
Omg great, this will be incredibly useful. Can't wait to get that in-game, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 8:07 AM
This is very clever, thank you :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 8:44 AM
Another great mod!.Thank you so much! I use your Gardener in my big garden and this mod to take care of the plants on the houseboat. Perfect combination!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 12:23 PM
Oh Fantastic! I've wanted this for a long time! Thanks Douglas
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 2:46 PM
There goes another one from my list! Thanks.

Is there a way to increase the options (via a submenu) to "Best Quality", "Equal Quality", or "Any Quality"? The TODO item I had for this gave those options. Sometimes it's desirable to use up your poorer seeds or just to have random quality plants in your garden, instead of having your low quality seeds taking up space indefinitely and having to trash them/sell them manually.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 11:44 PM
Great idea!!! I always end up having a large garden, even when I try not to ;-) Does this keep you from replanting a death flower bush at all, or is only through your mod/menu choice? I hope I phrased that in such a way that makes sense-apologies if not! Either way this is a wonderful addition to any Simmer with a gardening addiction!! Thank you for creating and sharing!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitequeen73
Great mod, as usual from you.
Although I've encountered a bug (1.57, all EP's&SP's except KPST and Movie Stuff, Win7x64) - the "bump" is missing from below the plant, making it completely invisible & inaccessible (for fertilizing for example) before it starts sprouting. I've only tried replanting a dead plant so far.

which plant or seed?

Quote: Originally posted by JT`
There goes another one from my list! Thanks.

Is there a way to increase the options (via a submenu) to "Best Quality", "Equal Quality", or "Any Quality"? The TODO item I had for this gave those options. Sometimes it's desirable to use up your poorer seeds or just to have random quality plants in your garden, instead of having your low quality seeds taking up space indefinitely and having to trash them/sell them manually.

It's possible but I don't think planting the same or any quality would be something useful.

Quote: Originally posted by irishduchess575
Great idea!!! I always end up having a large garden, even when I try not to ;-) Does this keep you from replanting a death flower bush at all, or is only through your mod/menu choice? I hope I phrased that in such a way that makes sense-apologies if not! Either way this is a wonderful addition to any Simmer with a gardening addiction!! Thank you for creating and sharing!!

"is only through your mod/menu choice"
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 9:57 AM
Thank you for this mod!
But my question is: is it possible to make this function is not operated by a single plant, and at once on all (not immediately, but that did not have to click on each individual plant). I am referring to as the "harvest" when you click on one plant, and sim continues to collect from all fruiting plants.
Sorry if it was already. And also for my bad English.
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 4:00 PM
That will help me save a few (literal) hours reorganizing my garden to see which plants I need to upgrade. :) This was a great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 7:48 AM
Works like a charm.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 7:43 PM
Works great! Another cool mod of yours...

And I still want you to think about the maid... My Sims have to use Bonehilda, and she isin't the best servant...
Page 1 of 3