Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Living in the Trees

by triciamanly Posted 8th Oct 2013 at 8:38 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2013 at 3:45 PM by triciamanly : add polygon count and screenshot of meshes by me

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 1:20 PM
Wow! It looks awesome! Congratulations on the book too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 6:48 PM
Beautiful house! Also thanks for the houses you make that don't require every expansion, the way so many of them do.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:13 PM
I love that you use just the base game, and I love this house! Your CC is amazing, too, and I'm so pleased you branched out into meshing, you seem to excel at everything you try!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Wow! It looks awesome! Congratulations on the book too

Many thanks Fergie, and especially for mentioning my book!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hrtsmom
Beautiful house! Also thanks for the houses you make that don't require every expansion, the way so many of them do.

Hrtsmom, I really appreciate your wonderful comment, but am feeling a bit guilty because I just uploaded a lot that requires Open For Business! Hope you have that one! All the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
I love that you use just the base game, and I love this house! Your CC is amazing, too, and I'm so pleased you branched out into meshing, you seem to excel at everything you try!

Hi dear friend o' mine! Thanks so much for the lovely comment and as to the meshing, I could say the same thing to you only you're far ahead of me!
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Many thanks Fergie, and especially for mentioning my book!

Good luck with it! I'm probably too old to read it, I've just started University, but I'm sure I could probably find someone suitable to buy it for, so that I may 'sample the produce' in the process, lol. Have you considered mentioning/advertising it in your MTS 'Signature'? I'm sure that could help make it more well known in the community.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Good luck with it! I'm probably too old to read it, I've just started University, but I'm sure I could probably find someone suitable to buy it for, so that I may 'sample the produce' in the process, lol. Have you considered mentioning/advertising it in your MTS 'Signature'? I'm sure that could help make it more well known in the community.

Fergus, thanks so much. I have followed your suggestion!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 6:01 PM
I agree with all of you! This creation is truly fantastic! It's so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 3:52 AM
I love this so much! I wanted to build a treehouse and I completely failed, so now I don't have to
Also, I looked at your book on amazon and I might give it to my sister this christmas, she adores dogs.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJosh4848
I agree with all of you! This creation is truly fantastic! It's so awesome!

SimJosh, thanks so much for your wonderful comment. It's so nice to know that people still like sims2! All the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RelenaiSims
I love this so much! I wanted to build a treehouse and I completely failed, so now I don't have to
Also, I looked at your book on amazon and I might give it to my sister this christmas, she adores dogs.

RelenaiSims, double thanks to you! I'm so glad you can use a treehouse! And thanks so much for the comment about my book!

]
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 4:21 PM
SimJosh, thanks so much for your wonderful comment. It's so nice to know that people still like sims2! All the best!

You're truly welcome, friend! There's nothing I enjoy more than to make a person online feel good with a sweet comment.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJosh4848
You're truly welcome, friend! There's nothing I enjoy more than to make a person online feel good with a sweet comment.

Well you did SimJosh! You made a true point that the best way to feel good yourself is to make someone else feel good. All the best.

]
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 5:22 PM
Well you did SimJosh! You made a true point that the best way to feel good yourself is to make someone else feel good. All the best.

That's right.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 6:27 AM
I dig this one, thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 4:48 AM
Like this home very much, however wish there would be a ground version (not in the air) as this design is causing issues in game.

This house is to be the home of a HUGE family, but the stairs to go up are very narrow and many times caused the game to bug for many sims ending up "group stuck" in them; every time had to use the 'moveobjects on' cheat to manually take every sim off from there one by one to unstuck them and unclug the stairs..

Is there a way for me to somehow bring the house on the ground ?

Thanks for sharing this home, it's quite nice to play in
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 12:40 PM
Love it
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:13 PM
Default Possible fixes
SymphonySim, thanks so much for the feedback. I can see how the stairs could be a problem. I'm sorry but there's no way to lower the house to the ground, but I tried adding some stairs and broadening the main stair case. Maybe that will help. Here are some pictures of what I mean. Hope it works!

Quote: Originally posted by SymphonySim
Like this home very much, however wish there would be a ground version (not in the air) as this design is causing issues in game.

This house is to be the home of a HUGE family, but the stairs to go up are very narrow and many times caused the game to bug for many sims ending up "group stuck" in them; every time had to use the 'moveobjects on' cheat to manually take every sim off from there one by one to unstuck them and unclug the stairs..

Is there a way for me to somehow bring the house on the ground ?

Thanks for sharing this home, it's quite nice to play in

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 7:52 PM
Hermosa
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 7:13 PM
Hi! I've downloaded a few of your houses and just wanted to thank you for taking the time to create such fun houses! I don't have any expansion packs, so thanks for also making houses for those of us who haven't added the packs! You rock!
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 10:06 PM
Muchas gracias !! super linda !!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirega
Muchas gracias !! super linda !!

sirega, mil gracias por comentar. Me alegro mucho que te gusta mi casita!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:05 AM
Just discovered this house which looks fantastic! downloaded many others - keep up the great work. I'm excited to move in sims to this house, Outerbanks, and Blue Ridge at Pinecone Cove
Page 1 of 2