Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mystic Manor

by VshApple Posted 19th Oct 2013 at 12:18 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 4:43 PM
Mystic Manor, huh?

Well, I'm working on another Victorian-style mansion with the same name!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 3:03 AM
Fits perfectly with Midnight Hollow without being to creepy or weird looking. <3

(Made a typo and accidentally deleted first post instead of 'Edit" haha)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 3:00 PM
This house is beautiful! Must have taken ages to build it just right. ^.^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 7:34 PM
Perfectly creepy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 8:30 PM
I have been looking for something like this, thank you! I'm planning on moving the Goths in. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 10:01 AM
I love the details of this mansion, and even though I don't usually use big houses in my game, I might try with this beautiful one !
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 3:47 AM
I'm wondering if someone could tell me, I see that this includes custom content from the EA store - will it show up in the game even if I don't buy it/pay for it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 5:38 AM
OMG! Thank you for this. I have vampire Sims and I can never find anything with a nice darkness, not too dark, plus Victorian style. This is perfect! I needed this. My Sims and I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 7:54 PM
Awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 5:09 PM
This is amazing and super detailed. Thanks for sharing! <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bostonflower
I'm wondering if someone could tell me, I see that this includes custom content from the EA store - will it show up in the game even if I don't buy it/pay for it?

No, it doesn't 'include' the content. It only uses it. You must have the content previously installed or it will not show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 6:25 PM
This house is beautiful!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 6:51 AM
When I saw the name, Mystic Manor, and the general design of the house, one thing came to mind: "You actually based it on the mansion in Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights?!!?"

When I read the description, I realized that you didn't, but the exterior I think does bear a striking resemblance, especially when viewed at the same angle as the first photo that you have. Also, the name that you chose is the same as the mansion in that game.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the mansion from Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights:

I've been tempted to try and replicate the mansion in that game, but I find that it would be too difficult, the interiors don't add up to the exteriors.

Nice job, personally, I don't think that I could have done better, my work kinda sucks :P

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 1:23 PM
cool, i will give it a try
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 12:56 AM
*mystified* wooooow... amazing ♥ I love it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 6:32 AM
When I place it in game, all the Midnight Hollow specific objects and plants disappear. Even when I place it in the Midnight Hollow world? Did I goof up installing it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 10:41 PM
Thank you very much for this mansion. I was hoping for more Midnight Hollow material. Is there any chance you might add Midnight Hollow to the title somewhere? I am adding this one to my world immediately. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 7:12 AM
I just can say WOW.... that really look great
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd May 2014 at 3:28 PM
awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 2:49 PM
It's perfect!!!!!
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:33 AM
I'm crazy about the garden !!! Thanks ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 2:11 AM
This is so beautiful. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:15 AM
brilliant thanks for upload
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 11:24 AM
This house is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Page 1 of 2